5 Effective Ways to Upload Video to Dropbox Quickly
This post will show you the complete guideline to upload video to Dropbox. No matter you are using a computer or an iPhone, you can find a suitable solution here.
Eliminate all your concerns with the Best Cloud Backup service - CBackupGet Started
As one of the most popular cloud storage services on the market, more and more users tend to upload video to Dropbox, so what are the benefits of uploading videos to Dropbox?
• Easy to access: Once you upload your video to Dropbox, you can access it in Dropbox on different devices and at any time.
• Cost-effective cloud storage: Dropbox provides 2GB of free cloud storage and flexible subscription plans.
• Manage videos easily: You can manage all your videos on one interface.
• Data security: Dropbox uses SSL and TLS to protect your videos.
So, how to upload a video to Dropbox in an easy and free way? Please read on to find the answer.
You may use Dropbox on your computers, so how to upload video to Dropbox from computer easily? Here is a detailed guideline to do it.
To set up the task of uploading videos to Dropbox, you can choose a professional cloud backup service like CBackup, which provides a PC to cloud backup feature for free. Besides, it allows you to add different cloud drive accounts to it, including Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive. Using a professional cloud backup service can avoid the “Dropbox not uploading videos” issue effectively.
In addition, CBackup also provides some useful features like Scheduler. You can set up a Dropbox scheduled backup with it. Then your videos can be uploaded to Dropbox regularly and automatically.
CBackup has no limitation on uploading speed and video size. The uploading speed only depends on your network conditions. And if your Dropbox cloud storage is enough, you can upload big videos to it via CBackup quickly.
Now, let’s see how to upload videos to Dropbox via CBackup:
1. Download and install the CBackup desktop client. Sign up for a new CBackup account, then launch the client and log into it.
2. First, click on the My Storage tab. Then choose Dropbox and follow the instructions to grant CBackup to access your Dropbox.
3. Then, click on the Sync tab and click Sync PC to Public Cloud to create a new sync task for your videos.
4. You can change Task Name for your uploading task to Dropbox, select videos on your computer as the source, then select a Dropbox folder as the destination.
5. After the above, click the Start Backup button to upload video to Dropbox quickly
Another traditional way is to use the Upload feature on the Dropbox website. If you do not have too many videos to be uploaded, you can try this way:
1. Go to the Dropbox website, log in to your account.
2. Press the Upload button. Select the video you want to upload to Dropbox, then click Open.
If you have a number of videos to be uploaded, you can consider uploading them to Dropbox by dragging and dropping them. Here are simple steps:
1. Open the Dropbox website and log into your account.
2. Make sure your videos and the Dropbox page appear on your screen at the same time.
3. Then you can drag videos and drop them to any folder in Dropbox.
Likewise, you may want to upload videos from your phones to Dropbox. How to upload video to Dropbox from iPhone? Learn the two methods to upload your phone videos.
The first way is to upload video manually in Dropbox application. You can select the video that you want to upload by yourself.
1. Download the Dropbox application in App Store. Log into your account.
2. On the Files interface, click on Upload or tap the + icon to select Upload photos.
3. Find your video and tap it, then select Next.
4. You can tap Choose a different folder to select a folder for your video. After that, tap Upload to upload video to Dropbox on phone.
There is a feature called Camera Uploads in the Dropbox application on iPhone. You can turn on it to upload videos to Dropbox easily:
1. Likewise, download the Dropbox application on your iPhone and log into your account.
2. Go to the Account section, turn on the Camera Uploads in the Features part.
3. Turn on the Include videos option, and select the album that your videos locate. After that, click Turn on camera uploads.
When you get to upload video to Dropbox, you may meet some issues like can't upload video to Dropbox successfully. For this, you can do something to fix it such as:
That’s all about how to upload the video to Dropbox. You can choose a suitable method according to your using device. If you want a stable uploading process, CBackup can be your nice choice. With the help of it, you can also backup files to Dropbox for free and directly. And the interface of it is very easy to use, why not have a try?