As one of the most popular cloud storage services on the market, more and more users tend to upload video to Dropbox, so what are the benefits of uploading videos to Dropbox?
• Easy to access: Once you upload your video to Dropbox, you can access it in Dropbox on different devices and at any time.
• Cost-effective cloud storage: Dropbox provides 2GB of free cloud storage and flexible subscription plans.
• Manage videos easily: You can manage all your videos on one interface.
• Data security: Dropbox uses SSL and TLS to protect your videos.
So, how to upload a video to Dropbox in an easy and free way? Please read on to find the answer.
How to upload video to Dropbox on computer
You may use Dropbox on your computers, so how to upload video to Dropbox from computer easily? Here is a detailed guideline to do it.
Method 1. Upload video to Dropbox with a professional backup service - CBackup
To set up the task of uploading videos to Dropbox, you can choose a professional cloud backup service like CBackup, which provides a PC to cloud backup feature for free. Besides, it allows you to add different cloud drive accounts to it, including Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive. Using a professional cloud backup service can avoid the “Dropbox not uploading videos” issue effectively.
In addition, CBackup also provides some useful features like Scheduler. You can set up a Dropbox scheduled backup with it. Then your videos can be uploaded to Dropbox regularly and automatically.
CBackup has no limitation on uploading speed and video size. The uploading speed only depends on your network conditions. And if your Dropbox cloud storage is enough, you can upload big videos to it via CBackup quickly.
Now, let’s see how to upload videos to Dropbox via CBackup:
1. Download and install the CBackup desktop client. Sign up for a new CBackup account, then launch the client and log into it.
2. First, click on the Storage tab. Then choose Dropbox and follow the instructions to grant CBackup to access your Dropbox.
3. Then, click on the Sync tab and click Sync PC to Public Cloud to create a new sync task for your videos.
4. You can change Task Name for your uploading task to Dropbox, select videos on your computer as the source, then select a Dropbox folderas the destination.
5. After the above, click the Start Backup button to upload video to Dropbox quickly
Note: If you want to set up an auto task to upload videos to Dropbox, you can go to the Backup Settings to set up Scheduler.
In addition, there are also some other useful features in CBackup. You can try them after knowing some information:
Combined cloud storage: To get more free cloud storage space, CBackup allows you to merge multiple cloud drive accounts into one combined cloud. Then you will have larger cloud storage space for your data.
Cloud to cloud sync: If you are using more than one cloud drive and need to transfer files between them, you can try the cloud to cloud sync feature to do it directly,
Restore files: Once you use CBackup for your backups, you can restore any version of them with CBackup easily.
Method 2. Use Upload feature on Dropbox website
Another traditional way is to use the Upload feature on the Dropbox website. If you do not have too many videos to be uploaded, you can try this way:
2. Press the Upload button. Select the video you want to upload to Dropbox, then click Open.
⇒ Note: There will be a notification at the bottom of the interface after the uploading task is over. Files uploaded to dropbox.com have a maximum file size of 50 GB.
Method 3. Drag and drop your videos to Dropbox
If you have a number of videos to be uploaded, you can consider uploading them to Dropbox by dragging and dropping them. Here are simple steps:
1. Open the Dropbox website and log into your account.
2. Make sure your videos and the Dropbox page appear on your screen at the same time.
3. Then you can drag videos and drop them to any folder in Dropbox.
How to upload video to Dropbox from iPhone
Likewise, you may want to upload videos from your phones to Dropbox. How to upload video to Dropbox from iPhone? Learn the two methods to upload your phone videos.
Method 1. Upload video manually in Dropbox application
The first way is to upload video manually in Dropbox application. You can select the video that you want to upload by yourself.
1. Download the Dropbox application in App Store. Log into your account.
2. On the Files interface, click on Upload or tap the + icon to select Upload photos.
3. Find your video and tap it, then select Next.
4. You can tap Choose a different folder to select a folder for your video. After that, tap Upload to upload video to Dropbox on phone.
Method 2. Turn on Camera Uploads in Dropbox application
There is a feature called Camera Uploads in the Dropbox application on iPhone. You can turn on it to upload videos to Dropbox easily:
1. Likewise, download the Dropbox application on your iPhone and log into your account.
2. Go to the Account section, turn on the Camera Uploads in the Features part.
3. Turn on the Include videos option, and select the album that your videos locate. After that, click Turn on camera uploads.
How to fix "can't upload video to Dropbox"
When you get to upload video to Dropbox, you may meet some issues like can't upload video to Dropbox successfully. For this, you can do something to fix it such as:
Restart the Dropbox app.
Check your internet connection.
Ensure that you have enough storage space in Dropbox.
Update your Dropbox client to the latest version.
That’s all about how to upload the video to Dropbox. You can choose a suitable method according to your using device. If you want a stable uploading process, CBackup can be your nice choice. With the help of it, you can also backup files to Dropbox for free and directly. And the interface of it is very easy to use, why not have a try?
Get Unlimited Cloud
Storage for Free to Protect Files with CBackup