How to add and manage Combined Cloud in CBackup?
In addition to third-party cloud drives and CBackup Cloud, we can also back up to the combined cloud.
Eliminate all your concerns with the Best Cloud Backup service - CBackupGet Started
In this article, we'll learn how to add and manage Combined Cloud in CBackup.
The combined cloud can be composed of several cloud drives you add in series, and has a large backup space.
The order of the cloud drives in the combined cloud determines the order in which the backup files are stored. When the space of the previous cloud drive is used up, the backup files will be stored in the next cloud drive in order.
1. Click the Storage tab which on the left navigation bar, next, choose the cloud drives to add, then select + Add Combined Cloud.
2. On the New Combined Cloud, you can see all your added cloud drives here, please select the Cloud Drives that need to be added into the Combined Cloud, and they will be merged into a large storage space.
If you need to add more Cloud Drive to the Combined Cloud, please click Add Clouds to add it.
On the Add Cloud pop-up, select a public cloud drive(such as Dropbox) then click Add button, then follow the instructions to complete the relevant certification.
Tips: For the time being, it only supports adding Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive into the combined cloud.
Next, you'll see the new cloud drive has been added to the list, next, please click the Next Button.
3. Then you will see these cloud drives that will be added to the combined cloud. Next, please click Combine.
Then you'll see the newly created combined Cloud on the Storage page.
1. Please move the cursor on the backup task then click the three-dot button then select Details to enter the Combined Cloud Details page.
2. After viewing, you can click OK or the cross icon to close the window.
1. Please move the cursor on the backup task then click the three-dot button then select Rename to enter the Rename page.
2. Inputting a new name then can click OK to save the new name.
1. Please move the cursor on the backup task then click the three-dot button then select Refresh.
2. CBackup will re-acquire the combined cloud’s drive space usage. Please wait patiently.
1. Please move the cursor on the backup task then click the three-dot button then select Delete.
2. Clicking Delete Button to delete the combined Cloud( You can also click cancel to cancel the current deletion.)