How to Create a Cloud Sync Task in CBackup?
The Synchronization in CBackup is a basic one-way synchronization, it can sync a folder of a third-party cloud drive to a folder which in another third-party cloud drive.
Eliminate all your concerns with the Best Cloud Backup service - CBackupGet Started
Compared with backup tasks, synchronization tasks also have the following characteristics
Keep the original format of the file as much as possible
The synchronization task will not keep all your synchronized versions, but you can view all the synchronization logs.
You can follow the steps to create a new sync task in CBackup:
1. On the home page, please select “Sync Tasks” and then switch to the Sync task page.
2. On the Sync task page, click the "New Task" button to create a new Sync task.
3. On the page for creating a new sync task, click the "Add Source" button to select the source folder to be synced.
4. Click the "Add Destination" button on the New Sync Task page to select the destination folder to be synced to. The grayed-out folders are unselectable folders.
5. Click the "Start Sync" button to start the sync immediately.
Besides this, you can also click the down-arrow button to start the sync after 1 hour/2 hours/4 hours/6 hours or start it later.