Solved: How to Upload Music to Google Drive [4 Ways]
This tutorial includes how to upload music to Google Drive on computer and on phone. You can choose the most suitable one for you.
Eliminate all your concerns with the Best Cloud Backup service - CBackupGet Started
Right now I have some music files on my PC. Is it possible to then have an easy way to upload those files to Google Drive at a certain time?
Music is an integral part of people's lives. But as the number of music files on your phone and computer increases, your storage space is facing a huge challenge. So many users choose to upload their music files to free cloud storage as a way to free up some local storage space. As a globally known cloud drive, Google Drive naturally has been a popular option for many users to use to store their music files.
Music files can be uploaded to Google Drive manually or automatically. So how to upload music to Google Drive? You can get the answer in the following content.
How to put music on Google Drive on your computer? There are 3 different ways to upload your audio files from local computer to Google Drive easily.
Uploading music and uploading photos to Google Drive are both easy because Google Drive provides an easy desktop program called Drive for Desktop. You can download and install it on your computer. Then follow the easy steps to upload your music files to Google Drive and the guide line is also suitable for you to upload other type of files.
1. Download and install Drive for Desktop on your computer.
2. On the Sign in to Google Drive page, click on Sign in with browser to sign into your Google Drive account.
3. Next, choose the My Computer tab > select Add folder to choose the folder where your songs are.
4. Click Sync with Google Drive and Done in the next pop-up window. Then click on Save.
5. After the above, press START to upload MP3 files to Google Drive.
How to upload music files to Google Drive without downloading a program? You can also do it via the Google Drive website but this method requires you to upload your music files manually:
1. Navigate to the Google Drive website and sign into your Google Drive account.
2. Choose the My Drive tab in the left part, then you can select Upload files or Upload folder in the pop-up window.
3. Next, choose your music files to upload, and click on Upload to begin the task.
Do you want an easier way to upload your music files to Google Drive? Since the 2 methods above can help you to upload music to Google Drive, they may cost you much time and effort. And it is possible that Drive for Desktop will take up your local storage space, which cannot precisely free up your storage space. So here comes an efficient and easy cloud service tool - CBackup.
CBackup can help you to create auto sync folder to Google Drive. If you use CBackup to upload your files, CBackup will never take up your local storage space.
How to upload audio files to Google Drive? If you want to upload music to Google Drive easily, please follow the steps below:
1. Download and install the CBackup desktop app on your PC. Sign up for an account and run it to log into your new account.
2. Press the Storage tab. Select Google Drive > Authorize Now. Please follow the step-by-step instructions to grant CBackup access to your Google Drive account.
3. Click on the Sync tab on the left menu, then click on Sync PC to Public Cloud to create a new sync task for your music files.
4. Choose the music files on your PC as the sync source. And choose a Google Drive account as the sync destination. After that, press the Start Sync button to upload music to Google Drive easily.
Mobile phone is also an important tool to play and save music files. Then how to upload an audio file to Google Drive on phone? You can download and install the Google Drive application for mobile phone to upload phone data to cloud:
1. Go to the App Store or Play Store to download and install the Google Drive application first.
2. Run the application and log into your Google Drive account.
3. Tap the + icon > Upload, then select the music files you need to upload to Google Drive.
Reading here, you may have found the best solution to how to upload music to Google Drive. If you want the upload task automatic and not to take up your local storage space, we highly recommend CBackup to you. With the help of it, you can even increase Google Drive storage for free.