Tutorial: 5 Effective Ways to Upload Image to Google Drive
To upload image to Google Drive, you can learn 5 different but useful solutions on this page. Please keep reading to select a suitable method for yourself.
Eliminate all your concerns with the Best Cloud Backup service - CBackupGet Started
Is there an app that will upload pictures for me to Drive? Even if it's an app that will upload specified folders to a cloud account would suffice. Thanks!
Google Drive is a very popular cloud drive service, you may upload your files to Google Drive, like uploading photos to Google Drive, to keep your files safe on the cloud or to free up some local storage space for other files and data. And you can share your files on Google Drive directly and easily.
Uploading images to Google Drive is a daily operation, so is there an easy way to save your time and effort and help you upload image to Google Drive? The answer is yes. Please read on to find a solution that works for you from the 4 ways on computer and 1 way on iPhone.
How to upload photos to Google Drive on a computer? There are 4 common ways to do it. You can manually upload your image to Google Drive on its official website, or in the Google Disk. Also, you can use Google Drive for Desktop or an easy sync tool to upload your image to Google Drive automatically. Please keep reading to get more information and detailed steps.
First of all, you can upload photos to Google Drive on the official website certainly. This solution does not require downloading the desktop application, but it only supports you to upload images manually. If you only have a small number of image files to upload, you can try this method below.
1. Go to the Google Drive page and sign in to your Google account.
2. In the left panel, choose My Drive. Then choose the Upload files or Upload folder option in the pop-up window.
3. Next, choose your image in the pop-up window and choose Open to upload them to Google Drive.
If you feel it is a hassle to upload manually, you can download the Google Drive desktop app - Drive for Desktop. It will help you to upload your images to Google Drive automatically, saving much time and effort. Here is the easy guideline to do it:
1. First, download and install the Drive for Desktop program on your computer.
2. On the Sign in to Google Drive page, press Sign in with browser to sign in to your Google Drive account.
3. Then, click on the My Computer option > select Add folder to choose the folder where your image files save.
4. Select Sync with Google Drive and Done in the next pop-up window. After that, click on Save for your backup.
5. At last, press START to upload image to Google Drive.
It is known that Drive for Desktop will create a Google Drive Disk on your computer. As a result, you can move files from computer to Google Drive by drag and drop. Just go to the Google Drive Disk and drag your image files to the folder in it directly. Then your image files will be uploaded to Google Drive.
How to add photos to Google Drive in an easy way? This free cloud sync tool can give you a satisfying answer - CBackup.
CBackup is a professional cloud sync software providing free backup and sync features, which allows you to upload images, documents, videos, programs, even the entire computer to a cloud drive. And most mainstream cloud drives are supported including Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc.
What’s more, using CBackup to upload your image files to Google Drive, CBackup does not impose any limits on your file size. And you can use the Scheduler feature in CBackup for free to make your backup task regular and automatic.
To upload images to Google Drive with ease, please click on the Download CBackup button to get it on your PC first. And here is a simple guideline to do upload image to Google Drive:
1. Sign up for a new CBackup account and launch the CBackup client to log into your new account.
2. Choose the My Storage tab, and then select the Add Clouds button to add your Google Drive account.
3. Next, in the pop-up window, choose Google Drive to Add. Follow the easy instructions to grant CBackup access to your Google Drive account.
4. Click on the Sync tab on the left menu, then click on Sync PC to Public Cloud to create a new sync task for your image files.
5. Choose the image on your PC as the sync source. And choose a folder in the Google Drive account you just added to CBackup as the sync destination. Then, press the Start Sync button to upload image to Google Drive easily.
Note: In the Settings section, you can configure more options for your sync task. For example, you can enable the Scheduler feature to upload image to Google Drive with a specified frequency from the 4 time modes.
You may also create many image files on iPhone, so how to upload pictures to Google Drive on iPhone? Here is the simple tutorial to do it:
1. Get the Google Drive mobile application in App Store. Run it to log into your Google account.
2. Click on the plus icon > choose Upload > select Photos and videos.
3. Choose your album and images that need to be uploaded to Google Drive, then click on UPLOAD.
Now, you have known 5 efficient ways to upload image to Google Drive. According to your requirements, you can choose the best one for your image files. It is advisable for you to choose a professional cloud backup software like CBackup, which offers comprehensive cloud backup and sync features for free.