Comprehensive Guide: Best Free Outlook Backup Software
This post will show you the easiest Outlook backup software and detailed steps to use it. If you want to backup Outlook emails, you will get useful information here.
Eliminate all your concerns with the Best Cloud Backup service - CBackupGet Started
“Hello, I work in a small company with 10 PC workstations. Everyone uses Outlook. How can I backup emails on it? Do you have general advice on methods or software to use? I would do the backup during my lunch break. Can I manage mail without having high costs? Thank you.”
Outlook is a widely used email option. You may also have the same need as this user above: a good Outlook backup software that works well and doesn't cost too much.
Outlook emails are often saved as PST files. So why do you backup PST files of Outlook? Here are some reasons:
For this, a backup Outlook software can be your great choice. You can read the following contents to learn more about the best outlook backup software.
Nowadays, cloud backup has become a popular backup option with its easy-to-use features. And you can choose to backup your Outlook PST files to the cloud as well. On the market, there is not much software that supports backup PST files. Here we will introduce the easiest Outlook email backup software - CBackup.
CBackup is a professional cloud backup tool, supporting Windows PC auto backup on Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/XP systems. It provides different backup methods including full backup and incremental backup, and unlimited backup speed.
What’s more, CBackup offers 10GB of free cloud storage in CBackup Cloud and you can back up your files to it for free. If you want to backup files to public cloud drives, CBackup also supports backup from PC to Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, etc.
Let’s see how to backup Outlook email files from PC to cloud via CBackup easily.
1. Download and install the CBackup desktop app on your computer. First, sign up for a new CBackup account, then run the client to log into it.
2. Choose the My Storage tab. If you want to create backups of Outlook to Google Drive, you can select Google Drive > Authorzie Now. Then follow its step-by-step instructions to grant CBackup access to your Google Drive.
1. Click on the Backup button > the Backup PC to Public Cloud option.
2. You can type in the Task Name for your backups, then select Outlook PST files from your PC, then choose Google Drive as the target.
4. After the above, click the Start Backup button to backup your Outlook files with ease.
⇒ Note: CBackup provides many other useful features that can make your backup tasks much easier. You can try them in Settings for free:
You can choose from 4 different scheduled modes including One time only mode, Daily mode, Weekly mode, and Monthly mode. In this way, you can set up automatic computer backup for free.
This feature allows you to choose certain types of files to back up. There are some different backup options including backup all files, exclude file types, or contain file types. You can choose one according to your needs.
Once you fill in your email address, and you can receive the notification when the backup task is successful/failed.
There is another way to backup Outlook without software. In this way, you can backup Outlook emails to OneDrive directly. Here are the detailed steps to backup Outlook to OneDrive:
1. Log into your Microsoft Outlook account on its website.
2. Go to the email that needs to be backed up and choose the three dots icon on the top right.
3. Choose the Print option. When you see a preview, choose Print on the top left.
4. Then choose Save as PDF and click on the Save button.
5. You can type in the name of the file and click Save later.
6. After the above, go to the OneDrive website to log into your account.
7. Click the Upload button on the top and choose the Outlook emails from your PC to add them to OneDrive.
Reading here, we believe you have known the easiest Outlook backup software and how to create a backup via the Outlook backup tool. You can backup Outlook to Google Drive, OneDrive, and Dropbox without effort. Besides, you can back up Outlook to OneDrive via the website directly. The professional backup software is for free and provides full backup features so why not have a try?