How to Create Automatic Computer Backup on Windows 10/11
Want to create an automatic computer backup task on Window 10/11 but don’t know how to do it? Read this article to get the answer and find the best solution.
Eliminate all your concerns with the Best Cloud Backup service - CBackupGet Started
Automatic computer backup and manual computer backup are the backup methods that users typically choose. And there are many things to consider between the two methods.
Manual backup: You start the backup process every time you back up your files, in addition, you should consider which files you want to back up and where to back them up, how often you want them backed up, etc. This will take you a lot of time, but this wasted time is avoidable.
Auto backup: This is great because backup files happen regularly without any effort on your part. It runs in the background and backs up your files according to a set schedule. This type of backup ensures your data is always backed up and safe.
When vital files get lost, how to retrieve them will be a big problem. Fortunately, automatic backup can effectively address this issue. Thus, automatic computer backups are essential because of the importance of the data.
The following are advantages of automatic computer backup:
★Less Involvement: If your computer is able to back up your files automatically, you don't need to worry about whether your important files will be lost. This can be a real lifesaver when you’re busy and forgot to back up your files.
★Increased Peace of Mind: When you know your files are automatically being backed up, you can relax knowing that your data is safe in case of an accident, virus, or other threat.
★Recover Data Easily: If you select automatic cloud backup Window, you can easily restore these files. No need to worry about losing any data in the event accidentally or corruption of the files.
For Windows PC users, there are two main automatic backup options. For instance, automatic local backup and cloud backup, you can choose one according to your needs.
In the following content, we list the free methods of local backup and cloud backup with step-by-step guides for you. You can compare them and choose the most suitable one.
AOMEI Backupper Standard is a comprehensive backup tool that works with Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP, and the supported devices included internal/external drives, network locations (share & NAS), USB flash drives and cloud drive.
The following steps show you how to PC auto backup locally.
1. Download and open AOMEI Backupper Standard on your computer.
2. In the Backup tab, choose File Backup.
3. Next, click Add File or Add Folder to add your files or folders on your PC.
4. Select the folder icon to choose the external hard drive, USB or other storage devices as the backup destination.
5. Next, click the Schedule Settings to set up scheduled backup settings.
6. Then, you can click Start Backup to backup files to external hard drive.
Automatic backup Windows PC to the cloud can give your data stronger protection, a process that requires the help of a professional cloud backup product. If you want to free automatic cloud backup Window 10, CBackup, an effective automatic file backup service can be a good choice.
In addition, CBackup can backup files with ease on your PC to the secure cloud, it offers 10GB of free cloud storage and can automatically backup files to mainstream cloud drives, including Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive.
Next let’s see how Windows 10 auto backup to the cloud with CBackup.
1. You can download and launch CBackup on your computer.
2. Then sign up for a CBackup account and log in to your account.
2. Click Add Cloud and select the cloud drive type to be added in the My Storage window, then click Add.
✎Note: If you choose a third-party cloud drive, it will switch to the login and authorization page, you should log in to your cloud drive account and authorize it.
3. Choose the Backup Tasks section, click on New Task, and pick Local Files on the pop-up page.
4. Then, edit the task name if you like. Tap on Add Source to select the files you want to backup online.
5. Tap the Add Destination to select CBackup Cloud and click Next.
6. Hit the Start Backup button to save your files online.
✎Tip: If you want it to back up your files automatically, you can click the Settings button, select the Scheduler option to set up scheduled backup settings.
How to automatically back up files on Windows 10/11? This article presents the benefits of automatic computer backup and we also give instructions on the step-by-step guides for you. Just choose one suitable tool based on your needs. We strongly recommend using CBackup to configure automatic cloud backup Windows 10/11 for important files.