MP3 is the most common format of music files. You may save lots of music in MP3 format on your computer. However, it is not safe enough to save your MP3 files only locally. Your MP3 files will be at risk of loss from local disasters, equipment failures, etc. As a result, you will ask for a safe way to upload MP3 to cloud for better protection.
For this, many mainstream cloud drives in the market can meet your needs. And you can choose an online computer backup service to upload your MP3 files. Please keep looking through this page to learn more about them.
4 different ways to upload MP3 to cloud
Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox are the most popular cloud drives in the market. So here we provide 3 methods for each cloud drive and one free cloud music storage to upload MP3 to every cloud directly.
Way 1. Upload MP3 to Google Drive
As a cloud drive provided by Google, Google Drive provides professional backup, sync, cooperation features. So how to upload MP3 file to Google Drive? You can consider the following steps for how to upload music to Google Drive.
1. Go to the Google Drive page and log into your Google account.
2. Choose My Drive on the left panel, then click on Upload files or Upload folders. Just choose your MP3 files to upload or backup music to Google Drive on the page.
Besides, you can download and set up the Google Drive for Desktop client on your computer, which can help you to upload MP3 files to Google Drive automatically.
Way 2. Upload MP3 to OneDrive
OneDrive is also one of the best cloud storage for PC backup, which is provided by Microsoft. If you are using a computer based on a Windows system, OneDrive is a nice choice for you because it is compatible with Windows systems perfectly. Follow the guideline to upload your MP3 files to OneDrive:
1. On the OneDrive page, log into your own OneDrive account.
2. In the Files section, click on Upload and choose Files or Folder. You can select your MP3 files and sync music to OneDrive here.
If the operating system of your computer is Windows 10 or later vertions of Windows, the OneDrive client has been rebuilt on your computer already. Set up the OneDrive client properly, and you will have a OneDrive folder on the computer. Drag and drop your MP3 files to this folder, then they will be uploaded to OneDrive.
Way 3. Upload MP3 to Dropbox
Dropbox is an easy-to-use free cloud storage service and considered as the best cloud storage for music producers. You can choose to upload MP3 to Dropbox as well. Here is the easy guideline to upload MP3 files to Dropbox:
1. Navigate to the Dropbox website and log into your Dropbox account.
2. On the Home page, click on Upload files/Upload folder. Select your MP3 files or folders include MP3 files in the next pop-up windows and then upload them to Dropbox.
You can also set up the Dropbox desktop application on your computer and then get a Dropbox folder. Drag and drop MP3 files into this folder to upload them to Dropbox easily.
Way 4. Upload MP3 to any cloud easily
If you have multiple cloud drive accounts, then navigating to different websites or downloading different desktop clients can be time-consuming. To save you much time and effort, here comes the free cloud backup service - CBackup.
CBackup is a professional cloud service offering free and reliable cloud features. Once you download and install it on your computer, you can use it to upload MP3 to different clouds like Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, etc. CBackup also provides best cloud storage for music with 10GB free cloud storage in its CBackup Cloud so you can upload MP3 to it directly as well.
How to upload music to cloud with CBackup? Follow the easy steps to do it:
1. First, download and install the CBackup desktop app on your computer. Sign up for a new account and run the desktop client to log into your account.
3. Click on the Sync tab on the left menu, then click on Sync PC to Public Cloud.
4. Choose MP3 files on your computer as the sync source. Then choose a folder from the cloud drive account you just added as the sync destination. After the above, press the Start Sync button to upload MP3 to cloud with ease.
Note: You can click the Settings button on the left bottom to configure more options for your sync task. For example, you can enable the Scheduler feature to make your sync task automatically with a specified frequency you choose.
Tip: Get more free cloud storage space for MP3 files
In addition to sync feature, CBackup has many other useful functions like combine cloud storage. With this feature, you can get 100GB free cloud storage or more by merging different cloud drive accounts into one combined cloud.
If you want more free online music storage for your MP3 files, just refer to these steps to form a combined cloud in CBackup:
1. First, add all your cloud drive accounts to CBackup likewise. Then click on the Storage tab, and press + Add Combined Cloud.
2. Choose the cloud storage accounts that you want to merge, and then click on Next. You can manage the order of your cloud drive accounts then, choose Combine to create a new combined cloud with free unlimited online music storage.
Besides, you can try other useful features in CBackup for free as well:
Backup to public cloud: Backup features can protect your data better and you can recover files to any version before.
Reading here, you have known 4 ways to upload MP3 to cloud. No matter what cloud drive you are using, there is a suitable method for you. If you want to upload MP3 files to different clouds, you can try the professional cloud service CBackup directly.
Get Unlimited Cloud
Storage for Free to Protect Files with CBackup