4 Effective Solutions to Share Photos on Dropbox
On this page, 4 effective solutions to share photos on Dropbox will be introduced step by step. If you want to share photos easily, follow these easy steps to do it.
Eliminate all your concerns with the Best Cloud Backup service - CBackupGet Started
As one of the most famous personal cloud storage services in the market, Dropbox performs greatly in many fields. Since there is a powerful trend of taking photos nowadays, many users ask if Dropbox is a good photo sharing service. Of course, it is a great service for photo sharing, here we list some of its advantages.
• Access many platforms: Dropbox supports many different platforms for users to share photos. You can choose any website or mobile application according to your needs.
• Great management of sharing: Dropbox provides a Shared interface for users to modify the permission, view, download, and delete photos. And you can set up to receive a notification for your shared photos.
• Share with different users: In addition to Dropbox users, you can also use Dropbox shared links to share photos with users who are not Dropbox users.
Now, maybe you want to ask how to use Dropbox to share photos, please read the following contents to find your own method.
Then, how to share photos on Dropbox? Simply, the Dropbox website or free cloud service can help you do it easily. Continue reading and choose the most suitable solution for you.
If you need to share photos on Dropbox with other Dropbox users, you can try this method. It is quite safe because only invited users can access the photos and you will get a notification once the photos are viewed. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Open the Dropbox website, and log into your account.
2. Check the photo that you want to share, and select the Share button on the right.
3. Go to the Settings to configure the sharing scope.
4. Type in the blank with the email address or name of Dropbox users, and click Import contacts.
5. Finally, click on the Share files button.
If you are not a Dropbox user or do not want to log into the Dropbox account, you can use this solution.
Just ask the recipient to create a shared folder in his own Dropbox, and share the link with you. What you need to do is to add photos to this shared folder. Then he will be able to view these photos next time he runs Dropbox.
If you want to share a large number of photos on Dropbox, you can consider using Transfer on the Dropbox website. Here is the easy instruction:
1. Likewise, go to the Dropbox website and log into your account. Then repeat the step 2 to 3 in way 1 above.
2. Then, check the photos you need to share, click Transfer.
3. In the sharing list of photos window, click the Create transfer button.
4. Next, select the Copy link to send this link. Or you can choose the Send with email option.
No matter who you want to share photos with, you can try a free cloud service - CBackup to help you. CBackup allows you to add different cloud drive accounts to it, like Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, FTP/SFTP. So you can share photos with users of these cloud drives directly. Importantly, if you want to share photos regularly and automatically, you can use CBackup to set up a scheduled sync task.
In addition to sharing photos with other users, you can also upload photos to Dropbox via CBackup for free. Likewise, you can also make your uploading tasks automatic to free your hands.
Just follow these simple steps to share Dropbox photos with other users:
1. Navigate to the CBackup website. Sign up for a CBackup account and log into it.
2. First, click the My Storage tab, click on the + button to add Dropbox and other cloud drives as you like.
3. Next, click the Sync Tasks tab, press the New Task button to create a new cloud to cloud sync task.
4. Press the Add Source button to choose photos from Dropbox, and press the Add Destination button to choose the target cloud drive.
5. After the above, select the Start Sync button to start the task to share Dropbox photos.
⇒ Note: If you want to make the sharing task regular and automatic, just click Settings to set up a scheduled sync for free.
It’s known that photos can take up much cloud storage and you may need more cloud storage for them. For this, you can choose to pay for subscription plans in Dropbox or get more Dropbox cloud storage for free via CBackup.
CBackup provides a combined cloud storage feature, which allows you to merge multiple cloud drive accounts into one combined cloud. It means you can get whole cloud storage of all your cloud drive accounts for free.
If you want to try, here are the detailed steps:
1. Download and install the CBackup desktop application, then log into your CBackup account.
2. Click on the Storage button. You can select a Dropbox account or any other cloud drive account to add.
3. In the Storage tab, click on + Add Combined Cloud.
4. Check the cloud storage accounts that you want to merge, and then click on Next > Combine.
5. Then, you will have a Combined Cloud in your clouds list. You can select the Combined Cloud as a backup destination to enjoy the large cloud storage freely.
After looking through this post, maybe you have found the solution to how to share pictures on Dropbox. To share photos on Dropbox, you can choose to work on the website or with a free cloud service - CBackup. The cloud service provides many useful features to make your photo sharing easier and it is for free. Why not have a try?