3 Easy Methods on OneDrive Photo Sync [Full Guide]
On this page, you will get a useful way to create OneDrive photo sync whether you are using a computer or a phone.
Eliminate all your concerns with the Best Cloud Backup service - CBackupGet Started
Right now I have 75GB of photos and videos and I don't know what to do. I'm trying to find the best cloud storage, but what I want to know is if the OneDrive cloud will automatically sync my photos. What do I need to do?
OneDrive is a famous cloud drive service in the market, and you may use its backup and sync features for your data. Nowadays, you may create more and more photos to record your work and life. As a result, you will ask for OneDrive two-way sync for your photos. Does OneDrive automatically sync photos? Continue reading on this post and you will know how to create OneDrive photo sync without any effort.
How to sync photos to OneDrive? Generally, you can do it on both a computer and a phone. Also, there are different methods for manual sync and automatic sync. You can learn more information about them in the following part and then choose the easiest one for your photos.
To move photos to OneDrive, the best way is to use a free cloud backup service like CBackup to help you do it automatically. You can use the free sync feature in it to sync your photos to OneDrive with a few clicks.
In addition to photos, many other types of data are also supported to be synced via CBackup including documents, videos, programs, and even the entire computer. And the sync destination can be many mainstream cloud drives like Dropbox, OneDrive, etc.
What’s more, CBackup is based on 256-bit AES encryption, OAuth Authorization System, and GDPR policy so you do not need to worry about data security. You can also use CBackup to let OneDrive backup photos to protect them better.
CBackup has many outstanding features and you can try them for free:
Now, you can download and install the CBackup client on your computer. Then, follow the easy steps below to create OneDrive photo sync automatically:
1. Sign up for an account and run the CBackup app to log into your account.
2. In CBackup, click on the My Storage button. Choose OneDrive > Authorize Now. And give CBackup authorization to access your OneDrive account.
3. Next, click on the Sync tab on the left menu, and select Sync PC to Public Cloud.
4. Choose photos on your PC as the sync source. Then choose a folder in the OneDrive account you just added as the sync destination.
5. To make the OneDrive photo sync task automatic, click the Settings button on the left bottom to enable the Scheduler feature. There are 4 different time modes you can choose for your sync task. After that, click on Start Sync to sync photos to OneDrive regularly.
There is another way to move photos to OneDrive without downloading extra software - manually syncing your photos to OneDrive via the OneDrive desktop app.
If you are using Windows 10 or a later version of the Windows operating system, this OneDrive client has been built on your computer already. If you are using an older version of the Windows system, please download it in advance. Then, follow the guideline below to set up OneDrive:
1. Launch the OneDrive desktop client, and Enter your email address to log in to your account.
2. On this page, you will be told the OneDrive folder’s default location. If you want your photos to save in another location, click Change location to choose a destination.
3. After configuration, you will have a OneDrive folder on your computer. Just drag and drop your photos into this folder, then they will be synced to OneDrive.
Sometimes, you save your photos on the phone. Then, how to create OneDrive photos sync on iPhone or other mobile devices? Here are the easy steps to sync photos to OneDrive on your phone:
1. Download the OneDrive app for mobile devices from App Store or Play Store. Run it and log into your account.
2. Tap Me on the left top, then choose the Settings option.
3. Go to Camera Upload. Switch the button ON to let OneDrive sync photos albums on your phone.
Before you create OneDrive photo sync, you need to check your OneDrive storage space. Since photos often take up large storage space, it is advisable for you to increase OneDrive storage. CBackup can help you to get more cloud storage for free and you can refer to the guideline below:
1. Click on the My Storage > + Add Cloud button to add as many as you have cloud drive accounts to CBackup.
2. After adding, press the My Storage tab, and press + Add Combined Cloud.
3. Choose all the cloud storage accounts that you want to merge, and click Next. You can decide the order of these cloud drives, then choose Combine to create a combined cloud.
After the above, a Combined Cloud will appear in your clouds list. When you create a computer backup to OneDrive, you can choose Backup PC to Combined Cloud under the Backup icon tab on the left control panel.
Now, you have known 3 ways to create OneDrive photo sync. You can finish the sync task on a computer or a phone. To make it easier, a professional cloud service is the best choice. You can try the cloud service called CBackup for free and your photos will be synced to OneDrive automatically and easily.