How to Perform Computer Backup to OneDrive: 3 Solutions Here
In this article, you can get 3 effective ways to perform computer backup to OneDrive. Clear and detailed guidelines are introduced in the following part.
Eliminate all your concerns with the Best Cloud Backup service - CBackupGet Started
I upgraded to a new computer, but haven't fully integrated with it yet, as all my files are on my old computer. A few weeks ago, in anticipation of this, I thought I would compile all my files, photos, videos, music, etc. and organize them in such a way that they were all under one main folder (about 318GB) so it would be easy to move them elsewhere, and I reorganized the subfolders and organization. How do I backup my Windows 10 computer to OneDrive in an easy way?
OneDrive, a famous secure cloud storage service with tens of thousands of users worldwide. You may choose to use it in many situations: to keep your data safe, to clean up your local space, and so on.
If you are like the user in this case and need to perform computer backup to OneDrive, you generally have three options. In the following, we've covered each method for you.
How to backup computer to OneDrive in an efficient way? You can refer to the following 3 methods by looking through the introduction. The most suitable method is the best for you.
If you just want to backup computer files or folders to OneDrive, you can go to the OneDrive website to upload them to OneDrive directly. This method does not require you to download a software but you have to upload your files and folders manually.
1. First, navigate to the OneDrive web page with your browser and then sign in to your account properly.
2. Choose the Upload button to upload your files or folders from your computer to OneDrive. If your OneDrive storage is enough, you can backup all your computer files and folders to OneDrive here.
How to backup computer to OneDrive? At the same time, you can download the OneDrive official desktop app to backup laptop to OneDrive. This method only supports you to backup files in these certain folders: Desktop, Documents, and Pictures folder. You can drag and drop your files into these folders in advance. If you feel it is complex, please go to the next method directly.
1. Download the OneDrive desktop client on your computer, and sign into your Dropbox account.
2. On the OneDrive Settings page, continue to go to the Backup tab and press the Manage backup button.
3. Now, you can select the folders that need to be backed up from your computer to OneDrive. Then tap Start backup.
If you want to backup everything on your computer to OneDrive, and do not want to move them to specific folders, this is the most suitable method for you - a free cloud backup service called CBackup.
In CBackup, you can choose any type of data on your computer to backup to OneDrive, including files, folders, programs, hard drives, even the entire computer. What’s more, you can backup computer to other mainstream cloud drives like Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
CBackup can be available in all Windows systems containing Window 7/8/10/11, so you can backup Windows 10 to OneDrive or backup other versions of PC to OneDrive in CBackup.
Besides, you can create free PC auto backup by using the Scheduler feature in CBackup. Then if your data is changed on your computer, CBackup will help you to create backup of it regularly and automatically.
Now, click on the Download CBackup button to get CBackup on your computer. And here is the step-by-step way to back up computer to OneDrive via CBackup:
1. Sign up for your new CBackup account, then open the app to log into it.
2. Select the My Storage tab. Choose OneDrive to Authorize Now. Please grant CBackup access to your OneDrive account.
3. Click on the Backup option on the left menu and choose Backup PC to Public Cloud.
4. You can choose the entire PC as backup source, and choose your OneDrive account as backup destination to backup entire PC to OneDrive.
5. Click on the Settings to use Scheduler to make your backup task automatic. Finally, click Start Backup to backup PC to OneDrive automatically.
Whether your want to backup the entire computer to OneDrive, or your computer files to OneDrive, the 5GB free cloud storage in OneDrive is not enough. To get more OneDrive storage, just let CBackup help you directly.
With the combine cloud storage feature in CBackup, you can increase OneDrive storage by merging many cloud drive accounts into one combined cloud:
1. Choose the My Storage > + Add Cloud button. You can select OneDrive or other cloud drives and click on Add to add them to CBackup.
2. On the same My Storage tab to press + Add Combined Cloud.
3. Choose the cloud storage accounts that you want to merge, and click on Next. After determining the order of your cloud drives, choose Combine.
After the above, you will have a combined cloud on your CBackup page. You can enjoy the larger cloud storage next time. Just create a backup task by choosing Backup PC to Combined Cloud.
Now, you have 3 different useful ways to perform computer backup to OneDrive. Have you found the most suitable one for your computer data? If you want to backup your entire computer to OneDrive, the professional cloud backup service called CBackup can help you directly and easily.