Sometimes, you might need to connect multiple Dropbox accounts to get Dropbox hybrid cloud and then transfer files from one Dropbox to another directly, and there is no need to download and upload. If you are stuck on transferring files from one Dropbox to another, please follow us to get a Dropbox hybrid cloud, then move files from Dropbox to another directly and easily.
Public Cloud vs Private Cloud vs Hybrid Cloud
Before we started, you have to know three types of cloud platforms: public cloud, private cloud, and hybrid cloud. Did you know the differences among these cloud platforms? Here we will show you the details.
A Public Cloud is a cloud computing service offered by cloud storage providers to make resources available to the public over the Internet. The public cloud includes SaaS (Software As A Service), PaaS (Platform As A Service), and IaaS (Infrastructure As A Service) services. Typically, the most popular cloud drives like Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, Amazon, Mega, etc are the public cloud.
A Private Cloud is a cloud computing service only to select users not the public over the Internet or private internal network, and the data is stored in a private cloud or data center. The private cloud gives you more security, privacy, and flexibility to manage the sensitive data of a company. The two cloud services can be delivered in the private cloud: PaaS (Platform As A Service) and IaaS (Infrastructure As A Service) services. HP Data Centers, Elastra-private cloud, VMware private cloud, etc.
A Hybrid Cloud is a cloud management solution that combines a private cloud and at least a public cloud, or combines multiple public cloud drives. Hybrid cloud consolidates multiple cloud drives to provide you with a big hybrid cloud storage space to manage your cloud data more flexibly, like sync files to hybrid cloud, cloud to cloud backup, cloud to cloud sync, etc. Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services are hybrid cloud examples.
How to Get A Dropbox Hybrid Cloud for Free?
If you are planning to get a Dropbox hybrid cloud to easily manage your Dropbox files, it’s strongly recommended to try the free cloud backup service CBackup, which allows you to combine multiple Dropbox accounts or other clouds into a big hybrid cloud, and transfer files directly and easily. And it supports Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, FTP, and SFTP, etc.
2. Tap the Storage tab on the left, choose Dropbox, then hit Authorize Now. Then sign in to your Dropbox account, and follow the on-screen guide to grant authority to CBackup to access Dropbox files.
3. Edit the Cloud name and Storage path, then check the option “Note: Please don't modify or delete the CBackup path or backup files in your Dropbox account.”, then click OK.
4. Repeat the 2 and 3 steps to add more Dropbox accounts to CBackup.
Step 2. Create Dropbox Hybrid Cloud for Free
After adding multiple Dropbox accounts or other clouds to CBackup, now you could connect them to get a Dropbox hybrid cloud for free.
1. Select the Storage tab > +Add Combined Cloud.
2. Rename the new Combined Cloud to distinguish it from others, then tick all the Dropbox accounts and other clouds you added, and click Next.
3. Use the up triangle icon or down triangle icon to determine the Dropbox priority to store files, and click Combine.
Now, your multiple Dropbox or other cloud accounts have been increased to a big Dropbox hybrid cloud.
Automatically Backup Files to Dropbox Hybrid Cloud
After creating a Dropbox hybrid cloud using the Dropbox free space, you could backup files to Dropbox hybrid cloud with simple clicks.
1. Perform the CBackup desktop app, then tap Backup> Backup PC to Combined Cloud subsequently.
2. Customize the Task Name, select the files you want to backup to Dropbox hybrid cloud, then click the new combined cloud you added above. Press Start Backup to backup files to Dropbox hybrid cloud automatically.
Note: (Optional) Tap the Settings on the bottom left, select the Scheduler tab, then tick Set a backup schedule for automated backup, and choose the interval to backup files to Dropbox Hybrid Cloud regularly, like one time only, daily, weekly or monthly.
Besides, CBackup allows you to perform cloud to cloud sync to sync files between clouds and provides you powerful features to do cloud to cloud backup, like email notification to alert you whether the backup finished successfully or failed, file filter allows you to include or exclude the file types that you want to or don’t want to backup to Dropbox hybrid cloud.
You could backup and sync files from your computer to Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive quickly and there are no file limitations for upload.
CBackup could help you create a free Dropbox hybrid cloud, then you could fix your Dropbox is full problem for free and help you easily manage files between Dropbox accounts. To get a secure Dropbox hybrid cloud, please try the free cloud backup service CBackup to merge multiple Dropbox accounts, then backup files to Dropbox hybrid cloud, and easily perform hybrid cloud management.
Get Unlimited Cloud
Storage for Free to Protect Files with CBackup