Top 4 Best Windows 11 Cloud Backup Solutions in 2021
Complete Windows 11 cloud backup solutions are available here for new users. And there is a tip to obtain more free cloud backup space effortlessly.
Eliminate all your concerns with the Best Cloud Backup service - CBackupGet Started
“I'm newly on Windows 11 and need to set up a backup solution for my important files like documents, pics, videos, music, etc. How do I backup my Windows 11 files? Is there any recommendation for Windows 11 cloud backup?”
Windows 11 is already available for users, and many users choose to update their system to it to enjoy the new interface, widgets, Microsoft Teams integration, etc. But, while you enjoy your new system, you should also pay attention to the protection of your Windows files, which is aimed at preventing data loss.
Compared with external hard drive data backup, backing up Windows 11 to clouds protects your files from natural disasters and system collapse, and it allows you to access your data from multiple devices with an Internet connection.
We have brought to you 4 efficient methods to get Windows 11 cloud backup free, and there is another way to could help you backup Windows 11 items.
You can back up your Windows 11 to any of the following 4 cloud backup services. But our pick is CBackup, which offers you to backup all your precious memories and files to clouds for free. And it is easy to use with high security. Now, let’s get to the point.
OneDrive is a cloud backup solution that is baked into your Windows 11 and it gives every account 5GB free storage space when you sign up for it. You don't need to download its desktop app. What you need to do is to launch it on your computer, and you can initiate your cloud backup task.
1. First, it is necessary for you to have a Microsoft account to set up OneDrive on your device. If you don’t have one, register for a OneDrive account on the official website.
2. Head to the Settings > System > Storage > backup options in turn.
3. In the Back up files to OneDrive tab, click on Sign in to OneDrive, log in to your credential, and finish the setup of it.
4. Then, you could find the OneDrive folder in File Explorer. You can upload files to the folder and it will automatically backup to the OneDrive cloud.
Google Drive is a great cloud storage service that supports backing up Windows 11 to cloud. It provides 15GB of free space for each new user, and it works highly integrated with G Suite applications such as Gmail, Sheets, Slides, and so on.
1. Download and install the Google Drive client app on your laptop. And create a Google account if you don’t have one.
2. Log into it with your Google account, and complete the set-up following the instruction.
3. Then, there would be a Google Drive folder in your Windows Explorer, and you could backup files to Google Drive by dropping and dragging files to it.
Dropbox is one of the most popular cloud backup tools in the market now. Though it provides only 2GB of free storage for new registration, it brings users with secure file storage, sharing, and collaboration solutions.
1. Download and launch Dropbox on your PC, and sign up for a Dropbox account.
2. After finishing the installation, sign in to it with your Dropbox account, and continue with the setup wizard.
3. The Dropbox folder will show in your computer’s File Explorer, you could upload files to it to backup your Windows 11 files to Dropbox cloud.
Last but not least, another cloud backup service for Windows 11 data is CBackup, which is a professional cloud backup solution. It delivers free and paid CBackup Cloud backup space for users. With 10GB of free space for each new account, CBackup provides huge space at an affordable price($2.99 / month for 1000GB). It is the easiest solution for cloud backup on Windows 11.
Besides, it supports automatically backing up Windows PC data to other cloud drives such as Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, and so forth, for free. And it allows you to combine cloud storage to gain more backup space without any payment.
1. Sign up for a CBackup account online.
2. Click the download button below to download and install CBackup on your laptop. Then, sign into it with your registered email and password.
3. Tap on the Backup Tasks button to hit New Task.
4. Click on the Add Source to select Local Files and locate the files you want to backup.
5. Press Add Destinations to select CBackup Cloud as your backup destination. And then, hit the Start Backup position.
In addition to relying on Windows 11 cloud backup tools to back up items to clouds, you can also backup them using File History, which enables you to copy your files to another drive and restore them if your original ones are lost.
1. Locate the Backup options with the steps in method 1 foregoing.
2. Tap Add a drive under Back up using File History option. Then, you should select a drive on which you intend to backup your data. You could plug in an external drive to select it as the backup target as well.
✎Note: You can turn on Automatic back up my files to perform auto-backup tasks. To make sure of the security in the external drive, you can make cloud backup external drive with CBackup additionally.
You can easily get Windows 11 cloud backup with the above-mentioned cloud backup tools. We highly recommend you to have a try at CBackup. It supports backing up data to third-party clouds and gets PC cloud data transfer with ease.