User case: Can I combine cloud storage into one?
“I am using several cloud storage services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and SkyDrive to store data, but all provide a limited amount of free online storage. Is there any way to combine cloud storage into one so as to expand my cloud storage? Thanks in advance for your kindly reply.”
Why combine your cloud storage?
There are so many different cloud storage services available today such as Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, etc. With them, you can store files without consuming the storage space of the local computer. And with more and more people using cloud storage services, the demand for combining cloud storage also increased for the reasons below:
To expand storage space: Generally, all of these clouds provide multiple gigabytes of storage space for free, but free storage space can be quickly exhausted and you need to pay extra to get more storage. In this case, you may want to combine several clouds into one for large storage space.
To improve performance: All of these cloud services offer their own client software and have to be accessed through these different clients. If you do not want to have dozens of cloud storage clients running in the background on your PC, you would want to combine your cloud storage.
To save effort: Tired of logging in each account every time and managing files among several different cloud drives, you would want to combine your cloud storage. And with combined cloud drives, you can easily transfer files or folders from one cloud drive to another without the need to download it to your computer and upload to cloud, saving much effort.
The easiest way to merge multiple cloud storage
Without a doubt, the easiest way to merge multiple cloud storage must be using a professional cloud storage manager. We highly recommend you CBackupper, which is a free online cloud service that can combine cloud storage like OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, and so on into one.
With it, you can not only put all cloud services in one place but also merge cloud storage to expand your cloud backup storage. Then, with just one single login, you can enjoy huge online backup space and move all your files in different clouds flexibly via CBackupper.
How to combine cloud space via CBackupper?
To combine cloud storage via CBackupper, you can refer to the following steps. Take combine Google Drive storage as an example.
1. Go to the CBackupper website. Create a CBackupper account.
2. Log in to your newly created CBackupper account.
3. Add and authorize your clouds under the “Clouds” tab. Google Drive, OneDrive, and Dropbox are supported. (CBackupper bases on standard OAuth system that can ensure your account’s security).
4. After adding your cloud drives, all cloud services are in one place now, you can easily make full use of their storage space and manage them with CBackupper.
☛Tip 1. In addition, CBackupper can also help you backup files between cloud storage quickly and easily on just one single interface. After combining cloud storage, you can follow the steps below to backup files via CBackupper if needed:
1. Click on “Tasks” tab at the top of the page, then, click “Create Task” button to create your backup task.
2. Name your backup task, click “Add Source” button to add a cloud as the backup source.
✎Note: You can choose to backup the entire cloud or just some of the files or folders on the source cloud.
3. Similarly, click “Add Destination” button to add a cloud as the backup destination.
4. Click “Start Backup” in the lower right corner to execute the operation.
• You can click “Settings” button before starting backup to enjoy “File Filter” features. It can help you exclude certain types of files or contain only specified types of files when transferring.
• You can click “Settings” button to set up a scheduled transfer task in Specific time/Daily/Weekly/Monthly mode. Then, data will be backed up at a regular interval or simply for a special timing automatically, saving both time and effort.
• You can enable email notification under “Settings”. Then, once the task succeeds or fails, you will receive an email from cBackupper.
☛Tip 2. Besides the web app that CBackupper offers for cloud storage combination and cloud to cloud backup, CBackupper also offers a PC client for PC cloud backup to help you to backup your files to cloud from your Windows PC in a profess and safe way. The cloud server that CBackupper offers is called AOMEI Cloud. It is very secure and stable.
In addition, the backup space that CBackupper provides is 1000 GB, which is large enough for storing all your computer files. What's more, the pricing of CBackupper is very reasonable. For 1000 GB of backup space, it costs $6.00 per month $60.00 per month. Last but not least, it offers a 15-day free trial to help your see if it fits you well.
According to the contents above, it is not hard to find that you can easily combine cloud storage to expand storage and manage different clouds on one interface with CBackupper, saving both time and money. Besides, it can also help you backup files between clouds with ease, so you can manage your files on different cloud storage accounts in a flexible way. What’s more, the web app of CBackupper is free and the PC client version has a 15-day free trial, why not try it now?