How to Share Videos on Dropbox Easily | 6 Methods Inside
On this page, you can see 6 different ways to share videos on Dropbox. No matter what device you are using, there is a suitable solution for you.
Eliminate all your concerns with the Best Cloud Backup service - CBackupGet Started
Dropbox is a popular cloud storage service around the world. You can regard it as a cloud backup solution and backup files to Dropbox easily. Nowadays, videos become the most popular form to keep the memory for life. Thus, many users ask if Dropbox is good for sharing videos. Dropbox provides a powerful sharing feature for videos and has many advantages itself.
♦ Easy sharing feature: With Dropbox, you use easy features to share videos without using any external hard drives.
♦ Large cloud storage: Dropbox provides 2GB of free cloud storage space, and you can choose different subscription plans according to your needs.
You may want to know how to share videos on Dropbox, here we prepared different ways to solve how to share a video on Dropbox. Please continue reading to learn more information.
Dropbox allows you to share videos easily with other users. It is convenient for users to view and download videos. If you are working with Dropbox on PC, you can refer to the methods below:
Basically, you can use the file sharing feature on the Dropbox website. Here are the simple steps:
1. Go to the Dropbox website and log into your account.
2. Choose the video you need to share, then click Share on the right.
3. After configuring the scope of sharing, click Save.
4. Fill in the blank with an email address or name of Dropbox users, click Import contacts and Share files.
If you want to know how to use Dropbox to send videos, especially long videos, you can share videos via “Transfer”. Here are the steps in detail:
1. Likewise, go to the Dropbox website and log into your account.
2. Select the videos that need to be shared, then choose Transfer and Create transfer.
3. Then you can drop your videos here or press the + button to add them.
4. To share this video, click the Copy link or Send with email.
This method is a solution to how to share Dropbox videos but you do not have a Dropbox account. Just ask the recipient to create a request link on the Dropbox website. After filling in the Title, Description, and choosing folder location, then send it to you. Then you add the videos to the link, and they will appear in his Dropbox shared folder.
In addition to these manual sharing methods above, there is also a way to help you share videos on Dropbox automatically and send large files via Dropbox - using a free cloud transfer service on the website like CBackup. If you want to have a try, follow these steps:
1. Go to the CBackup website. Sign up for a CBackup account and log into it.
2. Select the My Storage tab, click on the + button to add Dropbox and other cloud drives as you like.
3. Tap the Sync Tasks tab, press the New Task button to create a new cloud to cloud sync task for video sharing.
4. Click Add Source to choose videos from Dropbox, and click Add Destination to choose the target cloud drive.
5. At last, click on Start Sync to start the task to share videos on Dropbox.
⇒ Note: If you want to share Dropbox videos regularly and automatically, just go to Settings to set up a scheduled sync for free.
If you are using the Dropbox application on iPhone, you may want to know how to share a video with Dropbox on it. Here we list two methods and you can have a try.
It is quite easy to copy links in Dropbox to share videos. You can see the sharing button next to your videos easily:
1. Download the Dropbox application from the App Store. Launch it and log into your account.
2. Click the three dots button next to your video.
3. Select the Share and Copy link options in the menu.
4. You can choose the way to share links.
There is also a Transfer feature in the Dropbox application on mobile devices. You can get to use it with the following steps:
1. The same as step 1 in way 1.
2. Select the + button at the bottom.
3. Then choose the Transfer files option.
4. On this new page, click on Add from Dropbox.
5. After choosing the video, click Continue.
6. Finally, tap Copy link, and choose the way to share the link.
Videos especially long videos will take up much cloud storage space of your Dropbox. Many users want to know how to free up space on Dropbox easily. But if you really need large cloud storage for long videos and big files, CBackup can help you expand your Dropbox storage space for free. You just need to add multiple cloud drive accounts to it, and Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive are all supported. Then merge these cloud drive accounts to combined cloud storage, and you can enjoy the larger cloud storage for free. Here is the simple use guideline:
1. Download and install the CBackup desktop application on your PC, then log into your CBackup account.
2. Select the Storage button. You can select a Dropbox account or any other cloud drive account to add.
3. In the Storage tab, click on + Add Combined Cloud.
4. Tick the boxes of the cloud storage accounts that you want to merge, and then click on Next > Combine.
5. Then, you can select the Combined Cloud as a backup destination to use the large cloud storage for free.
That’s all about how to share videos on Dropbox. You can set up the task on the website or on your iPhone easily. Besides, a free cloud service called CBackup is easy to use and for free. If you often need to share Dropbox videos or expand your cloud storage space, you can consider using CBackup to help you.