How to Migrate Google Shared Drive to OneDrive with Ease
On this page, you will know something about how to migrate Google shared drive to OneDrive. A tip to move Google Drive data to OneDrive is also provided.
Eliminate all your concerns with the Best Cloud Backup service - CBackupGet Started
If you are using a Google Workspace account, Shared Drives in Google Drive is a special folder that will bring you convenience to collaborate with others online in your organization. Shared Drives belong to the team instead of a personal account. Thus, all members in the team can view and upload files to Shared Google Drives directly.
With Shared Drives, you can enjoy some main features below:
But there are some limitations in Shard Drives as well:
However, there is some other options in the market like OneDrive. And you may want to migrate Google shared drive to OneDrive for its services.
Both Google Drive and OneDrive are popular and famous cloud services in the market. You might use them in your daily life and work. But many of you said you have met the Google Drive Shared with me not showing. At the same time, there are some advantages in OneDrive so you want to switch to OneDrive.
As a result, you might want to migrate Google shared drive to OneDrive for a better user experience. For this, we have prepared 2 different ways to migrate data from Google shared drive to OneDrive effectively.
To migrate Google shared drive to OneDrive, there are 2 main methods. One of them is a manual method, which needs you to download and upload data manually. Or, you can choose another easy way: use a professional cloud transfer tool to help you do it automatically.
Here comes a traditional method: migrating Google shared drive to OneDrive by downloading and uploading files manually. However, this way is more suitable for you if you have a few files to migrate from Google shared drive to OneDrive. Please refer to the easy guideline below:
1. Go to the Google Drive official website and log into your Google Workspace account properly.
2. In the left panel, click on the Shared drives option. In the right part, you can select files or folders and right-click on them to choose Download.
3. Head to the OneDrive page and log into your OneDrive account now.
4. On the My files page, choose the Upload icon. Select your files downloaded from Google shared drive to Open to migrate Shared Drive to OneDrive.
Generally, you will have a number of files that need to be migrated from Google shared drive to OneDrive. The manual method above will waste your time and effort. So we recommend you use a professional cloud storage manager called MultCloud, which can help you perform the migration task automatically.
Let’s see some wonderful advantages of MultCloud:
Now, follow the easy guide to migrate Google shared drive to OneDrive via MultCloud quickly:
1. Navigate to the MultCloud website and sign up for a new account.
2. Click the Add Cloud option in the left panel. Then choose OneDrive and Shared Drive to add your cloud drive accounts in turn.
3. Next, choose the Cloud Transfer option. You can select files or folders in Shard Drive as the source. Then choose OneDrive as the transfer destination. Click on Transfer Now to migrate Google shared drive to OneDrive at once.
In addition to the Cloud Transfer feature, you can also use the Copy to function in MultCloud to migrate data from Google shared drive to OneDrive.
Just go to the Shared Drive page, and click on the Copy to icon. Choose your OneDrive account in the pop-up window and click OK.
Sometimes, your files and folders are saved in My Drive directly. Thus, you might need to migrate Google Drive to OneDrive as well. Here we will introduce how to transfer Google Drive to OneDrive by following the simple steps below:
1. Likewise, add your Google Drive account to MultCloud on the Add Cloud page.
2. Then choose Cloud Transfer. Choose Google Drive as source, and select OneDrive as destination. Then click on Transfer Now to migrate Google Drive to OneDrive right now.
Reading here, you have known 2 different ways to migrate Google shared drive to OneDrive. You can choose the more suitable method according to your need. Also, we have prepared an easy way to convert Google Drive to OneDrive for you in this post.