Can I automatically sync Google Drive to OneDrive?
Is it possible to sync Google Drive to OneDrive?
For some reason, I’d like to transfer my Google Drive files to OneDrive so that I can access my files on my OneDrive cloud. So how to auto sync Google Drive to OneDrive? Please give me some suggestions. Thanks!
Benefits of auto sync Google Drive to OneDrive
You might be using cloud storage to preserve your data online nowadays, and perhaps own multiple cloud drive accounts at the same time. Since both Google Drive and OneDrive are two popular online storage services, which can keep your files saved, synced, and accessible on various devices, why do you need to auto sync Google Drive with OneDrive?
There are some benefits of syncing between Google Drive and OneDrive automatically as below:
1. Save time and energy:
There is no need to download and upload your files respectively in a manual way if you sync between OneDrive and Google Drive automatically, which saves time and energy.
2. Access files on both clouds anytime:
If you sync Google Drive files to OneDrive automatically, you can access these files both on Google Drive and OneDrive at any time you need. It could be rather convenient for those who are using Google Drive and OneDrive at the same time, for you don't need to switch accounts to transfer files.
3. Automatic integration of features:
After you create an auto Google Drive sync to OneDrive, as a part of your subscription to the organization's Microsoft 365, you can integrate OneDrive features with other Office services to help you conduct your work more efficiently.
Best free way to auto sync Google Drive with OneDrive
So what is the best free way to automatically migrate Google Drive to OneDrive? If you’re unwilling to waste your time downloading and uploading files between two clouds manually, it’s suitable for you to turn to the free cloud backup service, CBackup, which helps you to automatically sync Google Drive with OneDrive for businesses or individuals more quickly and easily.
CBackup is a mighty and secure cloud backup and sync tool. It provides you with:
- A free chance to add public clouds as data transfer sources and destinations in one platform, so cloud-to-cloud backup and sync can be achieved easily here. And you could sync between Google Drive and OneDrive with ease.
- Besides, you can schedule your task for auto-sync, say one time only, daily, weekly, etc., which helps you save both time and effort.
- The supported cloud drives include Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, FTP/SFTP and more.
- You could transfer everything from Google Drive to OneDrive directly or transfer only some Google Drive files to OneDrive as you like, it's very convenient for you.
Steps to Sync Google Drive to OneDrive with CBackup
Now, please follow the steps below to check out how to perform Google Drive to OneDrive sync automatically via CBackup:
1. Please download the CBackup desktop app and sign up for a CBackup account and sign in.
2. Click the My Storage tab and choose Google Drive to click Authorize Now. After that, follow the step to authorize CBackup to access your files in Google Drive.
✎Note: CBackup can provide you with high security since it is based on an industry-standard security framework that applies not only the OAuth authorization system but also 256-bit AES Encryption in data transfer, which keeps powerful protection for your information. Besides, you can repeat the steps to add OneDrive to CBackup as well.
3. After adding your Google Drive and OneDrive accounts, click Sync on the left and choose the Sync Public Cloud to Public Cloud button.
4. It will lead you to the Sync Tasks tab on the CBackup web app, hit the New Task button to create Google Drive to OneDrive sync task.
4. Next, rename your task name, click Add Source, and select Google Drive. Then, click on Add Destination to choose OneDrive.
✎Note: You’re able to manage multiple cloud storage accounts at the same time with a clear interface and simple operations.
5. Finally, click the Setting button in the lower-left corner. And in the Sync Settings window, click Scheduler to choose different sync modes from One time only, Daily, Weekly, and Monthly.
6. After that, click Start Sync to sync Google Drive to OneDrive automatically.
Besides, you could choose OneDrive as the sync source and select Google Drive as the sync destination in the above step 4, then you could sync OneDrive to Google Drive quickly.
Backup Google Drive to OneDrive for Data Protection
If you want to let Google Drive sync OneDrive for data security, like keeping all the backup versions, and restoring data at any time you need, it's highly recommended to backup Google Drive to OneDrive with CBackup, it's fast and easy.
Here are the steps to backup Google Drive to OneDrive with CBackup:
1. Ensure you have added Google Drive and OneDrive to CBackup according to the above steps. Click Backup > Backup Public Cloud to Public Cloud in order.
2. Choose Google Drive as the source, and select OneDrive as the target. Hit Settings on the bottom left, tap Scheduler, and choose an interval to automatically back up Google Drive to OneDrive.
3. Press the Start Backup button to back up Google Drive to OneDrive automatically.
Further reading: Get more free OneDrive cloud storage with CBackup
Since OneDrive offers merely 2 GB of free cloud storage, it is possible that OneDrive storage is insufficient for you to upload all the Google Drive data. So what can you do to deal with this problem? You can try to backup Google Drive to another larger space. If you don't have the larger cloud space, don't worry. Here is a free way to get more free cloud storage space even unlimited cloud storage with CBackup.
Next, please do as follows to enlarge your OneDrive account storage. (You are allowed to increase Google Drive storage for free as well.)
1. Likewise, click My Storage > + Add Cloud to choose OneDrive and click Add. Repeat the process to add more OneDrive accounts.
3. Then, on the My Storage tab, click + Add Combined Cloud.
4. Tick all your added OneDrive accounts and click Next. After determining the order of your OneDrive account, choose Combine. Now, you can see the combined cloud in the My Storage list.
If you are ready to set Google Drive auto backup
to the large combined cloud, you can choose the "Combined Cloud
" as the backup destination to enjoy a larger backup space for file transfer after clicking Backup
> Backup PC to Combined Cloud
Other useful features of CBackup:
☛1. You can set up scheduled PC to cloud backup tasks without file format and size limitations at a fixed frequency, such as daily, weekly, monthly, or one time only.
☛2. CBackup desktop APP is available in Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/XP and CBackup Web APP is accessible on any device.
☛3. You to enjoy multiple special services, such as file filters, email notifications, flexible restore, and so on.
☛4. CBackup offers a free 10GB cloud storage of CBackup Cloud, and you could upgrade to get more, like 1TB (1024GB) or 5TB (5120GB).
If you are wondering about the best way to auto sync Google Drive to OneDrive, you are tremendously recommended to use CBackup, a free and professional cloud backup tool, to get auto sync Google Drive to OneDrive folder easily and safely. What’s more, you are able to enjoy unlimited free cloud space with the combined cloud via CBackup.