Can I automatically sync Google Drive to OneDrive?
User case: “For some reason, I’d like to transfer my Google Drive files to OneDrive so that I can access my files on my OneDrive cloud. So how to auto sync Google Drive to OneDrive? Please give me some suggestions. Thanks! ”
Benefits of auto sync Google Drive to OneDrive
Multiple users are using cloud storage to preserve their data online nowadays, and some own multiple cloud drive accounts at the same time. Since both Google Drive and OneDrive are two popular online storage services, which can keep your files saved, synced, and accessible on various devices, why do you need to auto sync Google Drive with OneDrive?
There are some benefits of syncing between Google Drive and OneDrive automatically as below:
1. Save time and energy:
There is no need to download and upload your files respectively in manual way if you sync between OneDrive and Google Drive automatically, which saves your time and energy.
2. Access files on both cloud drives anytime:
If you sync Google files to OneDrive automatically, you can access these files both on Google Drive and OneDrive at any time you need. It could be rather convenient for those who are using Google Drive and OneDrive at the same time, for they don't need to switch accounts to transfer files.
3. Automatic integration of features:
After you create an auto Google Drive sync to OneDrive, as a part of your subscription of organization's Microsoft 365, you can integrate OneDrive features with other Office services to help you conduct your work more efficiently.
Best way to auto sync Google Drive with OneDrive
So what is the best solution to automatically migrate Google Drive to OneDrive free? If you’re unwilling to waste your time in downloading and uploading files between two clouds manually, it’s suitable for you to turn to the third-party software, CBackup, which helps you complete auto-sync Google Drive with OneDrive for businesses or individuals more quickly and easily.
CBackup is a mighty and secure cloud backup and sync tool. It provides you with a free chance to add third-party clouds as data transfer destinations in one platform, so cloud-to-cloud backup and sync can be achieved easily here, and a total of 2,000 GB of data is allowed to be backed up or synced from one public cloud drive to another for free every month. Besides, you can schedule your task for auto syn, say one time only, daily, weekly, etc., which helps you save both time and effort.
How to automatically Sync Google Drive to OneDrive with CBackup
Now, please follow the steps below to check out how to complete Google Drive to OneDrive sync automatically via CBackup:
1. Sign up for CBackup service and sign in to its official website.
✎Note: Plenty of popular storage services on the market like Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, FTP/SFTP, etc are supported to authorize CBackup for secure storage and management.
2. Click the My Storage tab > + > Add Cloud in turn and choose Google Drive to click Add. After that, you should authorize CBackup to access your cloud files in Google Drive, which protects your data and privacy. (Then, you can repeat the steps to add OneDrive to CBackup as well.)
✎Note: CBackup can provide you with high security, since it is based on an industry-standard security framework that applies not only the OAuth authorization system, but also 256-bit AES Encryption in data transfer, which keeps powerful protection for your information.
3. After adding your Google Drive and OneDrive accounts, click Sync Tasks and the New Task button.
4. Next, rename your task name, click Add Source, and select Google Drive as the sync source. Then, click on Add Destination to choose Single Cloud and select OneDrive as the sync destination.
✎Note: You’re able to manage multiple cloud storage accounts at the same time with a clear interface and simple operations.
5. Finally, to set up an auto sync task, you need to click the Setting button in the lower-left corner. And in the Sync Settings window, click Schedule to choose different sync modes from One time only, Daily, Weekly, and Monthly.
6. After that, click OK and Start Sync to import Google Drive to OneDrive automatically.
Further reading: Get more free cloud storage with CBackup
Since OneDrive offers merely 2 GB of free cloud storage, it is possible that OneDrive storage is insufficient for you to upload all the Google Drive data. So what can you do to deal with this problem? You can try to backup Google Drive to another lager space. And It’s best for you to use CBackup client to get larger free cloud space with ease.
Next, please do as follows to enlarge your OneDrive account storage. (You are allowed to increase Google Drive storage for free as well.)
1. Download and launch CBackup on your computer. Log in to it with your registered account above.
2. Likewise, click My Storage > + > Add Cloud to choose OneDrive and click Add. Then, authorize CBackup to access your files in OneDrive. Repeat the step to add all your OneDrive accounts to CBackup.
3. Then, in the My Storage tab, click + > New Combined Cloud to tick all your added OneDrive accounts and click Next. Now, you can see the combined cloud in the storage list.
✎Note: If you are ready to set Google Drive auto backup to the large combined cloud, you can choose the "Combined Cloud" as backup destination to enjoy larger backup space for file transfer.
Other useful features of CBackup:
☛1. You can set up scheduled PC to cloud backup tasks without files format limitations at a fixed frequency, such as daily, weekly, monthly or one time only.
☛2. CBackup desktop APP is available in Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/XP and CBackup Web APP is accessible on any device.
☛3. You to enjoy multiple special services, such as file filter, email notification, flexible restore, and so on.
Cost and cloud storage space
The cloud storage space of different versions and cost to per GB of storage are displayed clearly as the table below (currently):
If you are wondering the best way to auto sync Google Drive to OneDrive, you are tremendously recommended to use CBackup, a free and professional cloud backup tool, to get auto sync Google Drive to OneDrive folder easily and safely. What’s more, you are able to enjoy unlimited free cloud space with combined cloud via CBackup.