How to Backup Google Drive to OneDrive Automatically?
In this article, you can learn how to backup Google Drive to OneDrive automatically without downloading and re-uploading with a professional cloud backup service - CBackup.
Eliminate all your concerns with the Best Cloud Backup service - CBackupGet Started
Google Drive is a cloud-based storage service created by Google that allows users to store, sync and access data across computers, laptops and mobile devices, including tablet and smartphone devices. In addition, Google Drive offers 15 GB of free storage space to each registrant and provides users with advanced search and share capabilities.
OneDrive, formerly known as SkyDrive, is Microsoft’s cloud storage. OneDrive lets users store, sync, and share all kinds of data and files with other people and devices. Meanwhile, it is well integrated with the Windows operating system and Microsoft Office applications and offers 5 GB of free storage space to users.
Nowadays, many users are using Google Drive and OneDrive at the same time to get more free storage space without upgrading their account and enjoy different advanced features provided by Google Drive and OneDrive. And sometimes, users need to backup Google Drive to OneDrive for some reasons.
For example, some users turn to Office 365 from the G Suite. As a part of its suite of Office Online services, OneDrive integrates with Office Online services better than Google Drive. Users can save files to OneDrive directly from Word, Excel and so on. Therefore, some users may want to backup Google Drive to OneDrive so that they can edit or share files in the cloud with ease.
However, no matter what reasons you want to move files from Google Drive to OneDrive, you need the right way. Most users may be familiar with the traditional migration way to backup files between cloud drives - downloading and re-uploading between cloud drives. However, this way is really time-consuming when there are a large number of files that need to backup.
Since OneDrive and Google Drive haven’t offered an official way to help you move files to another cloud storage automatically and directly, you can obtain help from an automatic cloud backup service – CBackup to backup Google Drive to OneDrive in an easier way to. Please continue to see below.
CBackup is a professional cloud backup service that allows you to authorize and add multiple cloud drives on it and create a backup task to backup files between cloud storage efficiently. CBackup supports many cloud drives including OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, and FTP/SFTP. You can backup files between any two added cloud drives and even combine these cloud storages to expand backup storage space for your data.
What’s more, CBackup has many useful features that can help you save both time and storage space. For instance, the “File Filter” feature can help you exclude or contain certain types of files when backing up. In addition, CBackup also allows you to set up an automatic backup in Specific time/Daily/Weekly/Monthly mode.
Now, check the steps below to see how to backup Google Drive to OneDrive with CBackup:
1. Just go to the website of CBackup, then type your email, password, and name to create an account and sign in.
2. Now, you are on the main page of CBackup, click “My Storage +” under “My Storage” tab to select the clouds you want to add and click on “Add”. Then, you will be led to sign in your public cloud storage account and authorize CBackup to access your account.
✎Note: CBackup is based on OAuth authorization system that enables CBackup to access multiple cloud accounts without saving your login information like cloud account and password. You can safely authorize CBackup.
3. Now, the added cloud drives are listed on the left side of the page. You can click the three-dot icon next to each cloud drives and select “Allocate Space” option to adjust the storage space you want to use for backup flexibly with three options as shown in the picture below.
4. To backup data, click on the “Backup Tasks” tab at the top of the page, then, click the “New Task” button to create a backup task.
5. Name your backup task in order to distinguish. Click the “Add Source” button to add Google Drive (you can choose the entire cloud storage or just certain files in this cloud storage here) as the backup source. Click “Add Destination” to OneDrive as a backup destination.
6. Click the “Settings” option to set up a scheduled backup task in specific time/daily/weekly/monthly mode to let CBackup backup your data between cloud storage automatically and regularly. After that, click “Start Backup” in the lower right corner to execute the backup task.
✎Note: Under “Settings” option, you can also enjoy the “File Filter” feature to exclude or contain only specified types of files when backing up. Also, enable “Email Notification” to let CBackup email you once the task succeeds or fails.
To backup Google Drive to OneDrive automatically, the easiest way is to use CBackup. With CBackup, you can quickly and directly backup files between cloud storage freely while ensuring data security. And besides cloud to cloud backup, CBackup also offers a professional way to combine cloud storage to take full use of free or idle space of each cloud storage.