How to Transfer Video from Google Drive to Dropbox Directly
This guideline will tell you how to transfer video from Google Drive to Dropbox with detailed steps.
Eliminate all your concerns with the Best Cloud Backup service - CBackupGet Started
Google Drive and Dropbox are 2 famous cloud drive services in the market, providing many effective cloud features for you. To take advantage of different features, you might use multiple cloud drives at the same time.
However, compared with Google Drive, there are some shining points in Dropbox. When you perform bulk upload to Dropbox on desktop, you can upload files smaller than 2TB. Besides, Dropbox provides cloud storage space at a lower price than that in Google Drive.
Thus, you could choose to switch from Google Drive to Dropbox after trying both of them. Then you need to consider transferring data. How to transfer video from Google Drive to Dropbox is a common question from you. Don’t worry, you definitely can transfer from Google Drive to Dropbox with ease. And here we prepare 3 different methods as follows.
Commonly, you can try the 3 ways here to move Google Drive to Dropbox effectively. If you have many videos to transfer and you want to transfer some of them selectively, please go to Way 3 directly.
The most traditional solution to how to transfer Google Drive files to Dropbox is downloading and uploading them manually. This method is also suitable for your video from Google Drive. But we advise you to use such a manual method when you have a few videos to transfer because downloading and uploading can cost a lot of time.
1. Head to the Google Drive website and log into your account.
2. Go to choose My Drive on the left pane. You can see your videos here, right-click on them to choose Download.
2. Next, you can go to the Dropbox website to upload your video.
There is another way to transfer data from Google Drive to Dropbox, which will transfer all your Google Drive data. So if there are only videos in your Google Drive, you can consider trying this method. Here are the detailed steps of it:
1. Go to the Google Takeout webpage. Click on Deselect all. Then choose the Drive option. Then click on Next step.
2. Select the Add to Dropbox option under the Delivery method section.
3. Click on the Link accounts and create export button. You need to log into your cloud drive accounts then.
After the above, you can see your videos in your Dropbox account.
Do you think that it is so complex to transfer data with multiple logins for different accounts? For this, we recommend you a free cloud backup service - CBackup.
Thus, you can transfer video from Google Drive to Dropbox directly and quickly by following the easy guideline here:
1. Navigate to the CBackup website. Sign up for a CBackup account and log into it.
2. First, go to the My Storage section, and click on + Add Cloud to add your Google Drive account and Dropbox account to CBackup.
3. Choose Sync Tasks, and press the New Task button on this page.
4. Press the Add Source button to choose your videos from Google Drive, and press the Add Destination button to choose a Dropbox folder.
5. At last, click on the Start Sync button to transfer video from Google Drive to Dropbox directly and quickly.
Sometimes, you might want to create backups of your Google Drive data, instead of transferring data to Dropbox. In CBackup, there is a free feature called cloud to cloud backup can help you do it. This feature is provided in the CBackup desktop app. So please download and install it on your computer in advance.
1. Download and install the CBackup desktop client. Run it and log into your account.
2. After adding your Google Drive account and Dropbox account to CBackup, click on the Backup tab on the left menu and click Backup Public Cloud to Public Cloud here.
3. Choose your Google Drive videos as source and select a Dropbox folder as destination. After that, click Start Backup button to begin the task to backup Google Drive to Dropbox directly.
In CBackup, you can try some other professional features for free as well:
How to transfer video from Google Drive to Dropbox? Now you have known 3 different solutions. According to the number and size of your video files, you can choose one method that suits you best among them. If you want to save much time and effort, it is advisable for you to choose CBackup directly.