How to Create A PDF in OneDrive? Full Guide for 8 Ways
Are you looking for ways on how to create a PDF in OneDrive? You can find answers here and the step-by-step guide for every solution, just figure it out now.
Eliminate all your concerns with the Best Cloud Backup service - CBackupGet Started
OneDrive is one of the most famous cloud drives, which allows you to store files on OneDrive, and access these files via different devices, like computers, iPhones/iPad, Android phone,s or others, for easy access. Sometimes, you might have to create a PDF in OneDrive, what should you do?
To be honest, you cannot create a PDF directly in OneDrive, but you can have multiple ways to convert files to PDF in OneDrive or related apps. And here we will show you the detailed steps to make a PDF on the OneDrive website and related applications.
According to our survey, you can only convert Microsoft Word documents, Excel workbooks, PowerPoint presentations, OneNote notebooks, and Forms surveys to PDF files, not including Plain text documents. Let’s find out the ways to convert OneDrive files to PDF.
How to make a PDF on OneDrive website for Microsoft word documents, here are the steps to follow:
1. Please log in to your OneDrive account.
2. Then tap the + New button, and choose Word document from the dropdown menu.
3. It will automatically open Microsoft Word on the OneDrive website. Rename the file name, and edit the file as you like.
4. Hit File from the top menu.
2. You can choose Save as > Download as PDF. And it will be downloaded to your Downloads folder on your computer, go to find it.
1) Just hit Print > Print in File options in step 2.
2) Check Microsoft Word document print settings, and hit Save. Choose a local destination, and hit Save again to make PDF in OneDrive.
Now, you can get PDF files on your local computer but not on OneDrive. And your created word documents are automatically saved to OneDrive.
1. Please log in to your OneDrive account and hit the New button, then choose Excel workbook from the dropdown context.
2. It will automatically jump to the Microsoft Excel edit page, rename for Excel file, and edit.
3. Hit File from the top menu.
4. There are two options for you to create a PDF in OneDrive: Print and Export.
1) Hit Print > Print.
2) Choose My local printer or Download as PDF. And then hit Print next to the option.
3) Check print settings, and hit Save to create a PDF in OneDrive.
1) Hit Export > Download as PDF.
2) Hit the Download button.
3). The PDF file will be automatically downloaded to your local Downloads folder. And the created excel file is also saved to OneDrive by default.
To convert a PowerPoint presentation to PDF, you can follow the below steps to make a PDF in OneDrive PowerPoint:
1. Please ensure you have logged in to your OneDrive account, then hit the New button, and choose PowerPoint presentation.
2. Rename the PowerPoint file name on the pop-up page. And edit the file.
3. Hit File.
4. Select Save as > Download as PDF. Your PowerPoint will be automatically downloaded to your Downloads folder.
Note: You can choose Print > Print Full Page Slides or other options to print instead of downloading. Then hit Save after selecting Save as PDF in the Destination section.
1. Please log in to your OneDrive account, then tap the + New button, and choose OneNote notebook from the dropdown menu.
2. Input the name for your OneNote notebook, and hit Create.
3. Then it will create a OneNote notebook, and automatically jump to the OneNote website.
4. Edit the OneNote notebook to record your important information. Then hit File.
5. Hit Print > Print to confirm.
6. Then it will pop up a window like this, configure the settings for PDF, and hit Save to convert OneNote notebook to PDF in OneDrive.
7. Select a destination to save the OneNote PDF file, and hit Save again.
Now, your created OneNote notebook has been saved to the OneNote website and the local location you set. By default, the OneNote notebook is automatically saved to OneDrive, if you want to save OneNote to Google Drive, you can try other ways to achieve it.
1. Please log in to your OneDrive account, then tap the + New button, and choose Forms survey from the dropdown menu.
2. It will automatically open Microsoft Office forms webpage. Rename and edit the forms.
3. Hit the three-dots icon on the top right, and choose Print form.
4. Set up print settings, and hit Save to make a PDF on Microsoft forms webpage.
If you just want to upload PDF files to OneDrive, you can try the following three ways:
1. Please log in to your OneDrive account, then hit Upload > File.
2. Select the PDF files from your computer, and hit Upload to make a PDF in OneDrive.
1. Please log in to your OneDrive account on the webpage. Let the webpage and your File Explorer stand side by side.
2. Locate your PDF files in File Explorer, and drag the PDF files to the OneDrive website.
3. Drop the PDF files to the OneDrive website, and they will automatically be uploaded to OneDrive.
If you have installed the OneDrive desktop app on your computer, then you can move PDF files to the OneDrive folder to upload PDF files to OneDrive.
If you store many files in OneDrive, OneDrive has only 5GB of free cloud storage space. The cloud storage will run out if you are the free OneDrive user, and is there any way to increase OneDrive storage space for free if you’re not ready to upgrade the OneDrive plan? Fortunately, you have the free cloud backup service - CBackup, which allows you to increase OneDrive storage for free by combining two or more cloud accounts into one huge space.
Here are the steps to increase OneDrive storage space for free with CBackup:
1. Please install the CBackup desktop app, create a free CBackup account, and sign in.
2. Tap the Storage tab, and choose OneDrive > Authorize Now. Complete the steps to grant access.
3. Select Storage > + Add Combined Cloud in order.
4. Tick all the clouds you added, and hit Next.
5. Determine the backup order for all clouds, and hit Combine.
Now you will have a combined cloud under the Storage list, then you can enjoy the huge backup space by clicking Backup > Backup PC to Combined Cloud or Backup Public Cloud to Combined Cloud.
Moreover, you can enjoy other useful features while performing cloud backup:
Reading here, you must have known how to create a PDF in OneDrive. In this post, we have introduced 5 ways on how to make PDF in OneDrive, and 3 ways to upload PDF files to OneDrive, just follow the steps to complete your goal. If you want to get more free OneDrive storage space, it’s highly recommended to try the free cloud backup service to make it.