Don't let file management slow you down. Learn the easiest way for Google Drive and Dropbox integration in just minutes. What's more, you can use this tool to sync files from Dropbox to Google Drive without downloading!
Is anyone successfully syncing Google Drive with Dropbox? I am using a Windows 10 PC and trying to get these two to play nice, but it seems that Google Drive doesn't work well with Dropbox. How can I connect Google Drive to Dropbox?
- User case from Reddit.com
Google Drive and Dropbox, being two popular cloud storage services, differ in various aspects such as pricing, functionality, and performance. Therefore, you may choose to use these two distinct cloud drives for different services. If you are looking for a way to complete Google Drive and Dropbox integration, you are at the right place.
In this article, we will show you an easy way to integrate Dropbox with Google Drive. Also, it provides you to sync Dropbox to Google Drive free or vice versa hassle-free. Read on!
The benefits of integrating Google Drive and Dropbox
Before we discuss the method to integrate Google Drive with Dropbox, let's talk about some benefits of Dropbox Google Drive integration:
More cloud storage space: If you integrate Google Drive and Dropbox, you can get larger cloud space and store more files in your cloud storage.
Ease of access: The integration enables you to easily access files between your two cloud-based storage, eliminating the need to switch between accounts.
Enhanced file sharing: Integration provides additional options for sharing files. You can choose between Google Drive and Dropbox according to your needs.
Security for backups: The integration enhances the security of your backups when your data is stored in two places, offering an additional layer of protection.
Best easy and free way for Google Drive and Dropbox integration
Now, let's talk about how to complete Dropbox and Google Drive integration. There is no direct way supported by the providers to link Google Drive and Dropbox. However, there is a way to simplify the process of integrating the two cloud drives and transferring files between Dropbox and Google Drive without downloading - relying on the cloud management tool, CBackup.
This powerful tool allows users to integrate various clouds from multiple platforms. By integrating your Dropbox and Google Drive accounts, you can enjoy huge combined cloud storage - all within a user-friendly interface.
2. Navigate to Storage > click Google Drive > Authorize Now then let CBackup access your Google Drive account.
3. Then you need to add Dropbox by clicking + Add Cloud > Dropbox > Add and complete authorization. CBackup allows you to repeat this step to add all of your cloud accounts.
4. Navigate to the Storage screen and click + Add Combined Cloud.
5. In the pop-up window, check all the Google Drive and Dropbox accounts you want to combine and click Next.
6. After arranging the order of these cloud drives, select Combine. After that, the seamless Dropbox integration with Google Drive allows users to easily manage the two cloud storage platforms.
Now, you can use your combined cloud by selecting Backup on the left tab > Backup PC to Combined Cloud. Add the files you wish to backup to the cloud and then click Start Backup.
How to transfer files from Dropbox to Google Drive without downloading
CBackup not only facilitates Google Drive and Dropbox integration but also provides the option to migrate files directly from Dropbox to Google Drive without the need for desktop app downloads. If you find yourself in the need to transfer files between cloud storage, it offers a convenient and user-friendly solution for such tasks:
1. Go to the CBackup website and sign in. Then click on the SyncTasks tab > hit New Task button to initiate the file transfer task between Google Drive and Dropbox.
2. Name your sync task, and click the Add Source button to include the entire Dropbox as the sync source. Similarly, click the Add Destination button to specify Google Drive as the sync destination.
3. Then click Start Sync to transfer files from Dropbox to Google Drive without downloading.
You can set scheduled sync task by enabling Scheduler feature under Settings options. This function enables you to transfer files at regular intervals or at specific times automatically.
You can use the File Filter feature to exclude specific file types or include only specified types during the transfer.
Also, you can enable Email Notification feature to receive emails notifying you of task success or failure, providing you with real-time updates on your syncing activities.
Whether you're looking for a way to Google Drive and Dropbox integration or prefer to migrate files from Google Drive to Dropbox or vice versa without downloading and uploading, CBackup can easily fix your issue.
What's more, it offers a range of advanced features to cater to your diverse needs, like cloud-to-cloud backup and cloud-to-cloud sync. It offers you flexible options for backing up or transferring data between different cloud storage services.
Get Unlimited Cloud
Storage for Free to Protect Files with CBackup