As you know, Dropbox is one of the biggest cloud service providers, and it attracts more than 700 million registered users and has more than 15 million paying users. You could use Dropbox to store and manage Dropbox files, like download, move, copy, rename, share, and more.
However, Dropbox only provides 2GB free space for registered users, and it’s obviously not enough for ordinary people to store more important files. Therefore, is there any way to get more Dropbox free space like Dropbox 2TB? Don’t worry, today we will show you the two ways to get a free Dropbox 2TB plan for personal use.
About Dropbox 2TB Plan and Price
In fact, Dropbox does not provide free 2TB storage space, if you want to get Dropbox 2TB space you have to upgrade to Dropbox Plus plan for $11.99 per month.
And here we show you the Dropbox plans for personal use and its main features, and you could see the difference between Dropbox Basic and Dropbox plus, even Dropbox Family.
Dropbox Personal Plans And Pricing Comparison
Up to 6 users
Share folders and links
What if you want to get more Dropbox free space? Fortunately, there are still chances that you could get free Dropbox storage space up to 18GB with referrals, and you could try these ways in Dropbox free storage article.
Besides, if you buy some new computers, like Dell, Lenovo, or HP, or you are a Pixlr or Upwork user, you might have the chance to get free Dropbox 25GB, and it’s up to 100GB.
2 ways to get Dropbox 2TB free storage space
Back to the topic, as we tested, you could get free Dropbox 2TB space via the following two ways, just follow me to try.
Way 1. Combine Dropbox accounts to get Dropbox 2TB free space (Recommended)
Assuming you have multiple Dropbox accounts, CBackup is capable of combining Dropbox accounts (even combining different cloud drives) to get free Dropbox 2TB free, even unlimited Dropbox storage and you could backup files to the integrated Dropbox easily, the supported cloud drives include Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc. Here please download the CBackup desktop app to get Dropbox 2TB free.
Here is how to merge Dropbox accounts to get free Dropbox 2TB storage space:
Step 1. Add Dropbox accounts to CBackup
Before merging Dropbox accounts, please add all your Dropbox accounts to CBackup, here is how to add Dropbox to CBackup:
1. Please free sign up for a CBackup account, and sign in to the CBackup desktop app.
2. Click the Storage tab on the left, choose Dropbox and hit Authorize Now, then follow the instructions to grant CBackup to access your Dropbox account.
3. Customize the Cloud name and the Storage path for your Dropbox, check the Note option and click OK. Then, you could repeat the process to add all your Dropbox accounts.
Step 2. Merge Dropbox accounts for free
Now, you could combine Dropbox accounts to get Dropbox 2TB free space as follows:
1. Select the Storage tab, then choose + Add Combined Cloud option.
2. Tick all Dropbox accounts and click Next.
3. Determine the order of these Dropbox accounts to store files using the triangle icon and click Combine.
4. As long as you add enough Dropbox accounts, you could get Dropbox 2TB free cloud storage space.
Then you can go to Backup > Backup PC to Combined Cloud to backup files to the combined cloud, or just move public cloud files to the combined cloud with Backup Public Cloud to Combined Cloud.
Besides, if your Dropbox is full, you could free up space on Dropbox or use the above same way to get Dropbox more than 2TB cloud space.
Except for combining cloud drive accounts, CBackup also offers you the following valuable features: ♪ Cloud to cloud backup helps you to backup files from one cloud to another quickly and safely, and you could enjoy the Scheduler for automated backup, Email Notification once the task is finished, and File Filter. ♪ Cloud to cloud sync, which will sync all files or the selected files from one cloud to another without downloading and uploading, saving you time and energy. ♪ Backup files to Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, CBackup Cloud, and Combined Cloud quickly. ♪ Provides you free 10GB of CBackup Cloud. ♪ Sync local computer files to Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc.
Way 2. Connect VPN to Italy and Upgrade Dropbox
1. Please connect VPN to Italy and you could use a strong VPN like NordVPN. Then open your browser Brave or Firefox. This step is a must.
2. Please sign up at Dropbox for free at first. Or you could also use your existing Dropbox account.
3. Sign in to your Dropbox account and Click on Upgrade account at the top right corner.
Choose Dropbox Plus Plan and click Buy now button.
4. Now select Direct debit as a payment option.
5. Go to this website and click on the Italy flag. You will see the personal information of Italy residents. Paste the details (Copy the person name, IBAN number, and postcode from the website) in the corresponding fields in the payment field.
6. Now check the I agree option and hit Buy now.
That’s all. You now have got Dropbox Plus plan with 2TB storage for free.
Important: We don't take any responsibility for this method, try at your own risk. This only works for a couple of days (2 weeks at most).
Better Way to Protect Your Files to Dropbox
To keep your data safe, you could also use CBackup to backup computer files to the integrated Dropbox 2TB storage space, here it is:
1. Execute the CBackup and click the Backup tab on the left panel, then choose Backup PC to Combined Cloud.
2. Choose the computer files that you want to backup, and tick the integrated Dropbox 2TB Storage as the destination.
3. Press the Start Backup button to back up files to Dropbox quickly and easily.
★Tips: You could set up the Settings button on the bottom left, then set the following valuable features.
The Scheduler allows you to configure Dropbox force sync regularly or at a specific time, saving your repeat process.
And Email Notification will notify you about the backup result when you perform an unattended backup task.
File Filter can include the file types you like to back up or exclude the file types to speed up your backup task. It backup all file types by default, you can choose according to your demands.
Although Dropbox does not provide you the Dropbox 2TB free cloud space, there are still two ways to get free Dropbox 2TB. Compared with the second way, it’s highly recommended to try the free cloud backup service CBackup to combine Dropbox accounts to gain 2TB free storage, more than 2TB, or even unlimited cloud storage, because it’s safe and easy. Just have it a try to enjoy more useful features.
Get Unlimited Cloud
Storage for Free to Protect Files with CBackup