2 Ways to Get Dropbox 2TB Free Cloud Storage Space Easily
Can I get Dropbox 2TB free cloud storage space? Just reading the below two easy ways to get Dropbox 2TB cloud space for free if you are curious about it.
Eliminate all your concerns with the Best Cloud Backup service - CBackupGet Started
As you know, Dropbox is one of the biggest cloud service provider, and it attracts more than 700 millions registered users and having more than 15 millions of paying users. You could use Dropbox to store and manage Dropbox files, like download, move, copy, rename, share, and more.
However, Dropbox only provides 2GB free space for registered users, and it’s obviously not enough for ordinary people to store more important files. Therefore, is there any way to get more Dropbox free space like Dropbox 2TB? Don’t worry, today we will show you the two ways to get free Dropbox 2TB plan for personal use.
In fact, Dropbox does not provide free 2TB storage space, if you want to get Dropbox 2TB space you have to upgrade to Dropbox Plus plan with $11.99 per month.
And here we show you the Dropbox plans for personal use and its main features, and you could see the difference between Dropbox Basic and Dropbox plus, even Dropbox Family.
Dropbox Personal Plans Comparison
Up to 6 users
Share folders and links
What if you want to get more Dropbox free space? Fortunately, there are still chances that you could get free Dropbox storage space up to 18GB with referrals, and you could try these ways in Dropbox free storage article.
Besides, if you buy some new computers, like Dell, Lenovo, or HP, or you are the Pixlr or Upwork users, you might have the chance to get free Dropbox 25GB, and it’s up to 100GB.
Back to the topic, as we tested, you could get free Dropbox 2TB space via the following two ways, just follow me to try.
If you are looking forward to an easy way to get Dropbox 2TB free space, please try the free cloud backup service CBackup.
Assuming you have multiple Dropbox account, CBackup is capable of combining Dropbox accounts (even combine different cloud drives) to get free Dropbox 2TB free, and you could backup files to the combined Dropbox easily, the supported cloud drives include Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc. Here please download CBackup desktop app to get Dropbox 2TB free.
Before merging Dropbox accounts, please add all your Dropbox accounts to CBackup, here is how to add Dropbox to CBackup:
1. Please free sign up a CBackup account, and sign in to CBackup desktop app.
2. Click the My Storage tab on the left, then click Add Cloud, then choose Dropbox and hit Add, then follow the instructions to grant CBackup to access your Dropbox account.
3. Customize the display name and the storage path for your Dropbox, check the Note option, click OK. Then, you could repeat the process to add all your Dropbox accounts.
Now, you could combine Dropbox accounts to get Dropbox 2TB free space as follows:
1. Select My Storage tab, then hit the plus icon and then choose New Combined Cloud option.
2. Tick all Dropbox accounts and click Next.
3. Determine the order of these Dropbox accounts to store files using the triangle icon and click OK.
4. As long as you add enough Dropbox accounts, you could get Dropbox 2TB free cloud storage space.
Besides, if your Dropbox is full, and you could free up space on Dropbox or use the above same way to get more Dropbox free space.
1. Please connect VPN to Italy and you could use the strong VPN like NordVPN. Then open your browser Brave or Firefox. This step is a must.
2. Please signup at Dropbox for free at first. Or you could also use your existing Dropbox account.
3. Sign in your Dropbox account and Click on Upgrade account at the top right corner.
Choose Dropbox Plus Plan and click Buy now button.
4. Now select Direct debit as a payment option.
5. Go to this website and click on Italy flag. You will see personal information of Italy resident. Paste the details (Copy the person name, IBAN number and postcode from the website) in corresponding fields in the payment field.
6. Now check the I agree option and hit Buy now.
That’s all. You now have got Dropbox Plus plan with 2tb storage for free.
Important: We don't take any responsibility for this method, try at your own risk. This way only works for a couple of days (2 week at most).
Although Dropbox does not provide you the Dropbox 2TB free cloud space, there still two ways to get free Dropbox 2TB. Compared with the second way, it’s highly recommended to try the free cloud backup service CBackup to combine Dropbox accounts to gain 2TB free storage, more than 2TB, even unlimited cloud storage, because it’s safe and easy. Just have it a try to enjoy more useful features.