How to Create Personal Computer Cloud Backup: Easy and Safe
There are 2 best methods for personal computer cloud backup in this post. You can get a detailed introduction and steps here.
Eliminate all your concerns with the Best Cloud Backup service - CBackupGet Started
Personal computers have become an important part of people's working lives. You probably have countless amounts of important data on your personal computer, and that data is growing every day.
Nowadays, more and more attentions have been placed on data security. Backup has become a powerful way to protect your data from data loss.
You may have backed up your files and folders on your computer in various ways. But as you have more and more data on your personal computer, you start to wonder if there is an easy and straightforward way to back up your entire computer for you. Yes, there is a solution for you - personal computer cloud backup services.
There are two main types of backup: cloud backup and local backup. Cloud backup is becoming more popular these years. You may ask: is cloud backup necessary? Yes, in such a digital society, cloud backup is necessary for your data according to the 3-2-1 backup rule. With a cloud backup, your data can be more secure and your backups will be much easier in these aspects:
To sum up, cloud backup is getting more and more necessary now. Go to create a cloud backup for personal computer right now.
To create a personal computer cloud backup with ease, the best way is to choose a reliable cloud backup service for computer directly. There are lots of data backup software for PC in the market, and we have picked out 2 best personal computer backup services for you.
CBackup is a free cloud backup service providing comprehensive backup and sync features. With it, you can back up your entire personal computer to cloud.
In CBackup, you can backup computer to many mainstream cloud drives like Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, and CBackup Cloud. In addition, you can merge different cloud drive accounts into a combined cloud, then back up your computer to the combined cloud.
CBackup chooses 256-bit AES encryption in data transfer to protect your computer data security. Besides, CBackup uses the OAuth Authorization system. Once you add a cloud drive to CBackup, it will never save your login information.
What’s more, you can use many effective features to make your backup tasks more convenient such as Scheduler, which can help you to perform PC auto backup for free.
Now, you can download and install the CBackup desktop app on your personal computer. Then follow the steps below to backup your personal computer to cloud for free:
1. Sign up for a new CBackup account, then launch the desktop app to log into it.
2. Click on the Storage tab. For example, if you want to create a backup personal computer to Google Drive, choose Google Drive > Authorize Now. Then follow the instructions to grant CBackup access to your Google Drive account.
3. Press the Backup button and click Backup PC to Public Cloud to backup computer files to cloud.
4. Choose the entire computer as the backup source, and select your Google Drive account as the backup destination. Next, click the Start Backup button to perform a backup computer to cloud easily.
What's more, you can also use some other feature in CBackup for free:
Cloud to cloud backup/sync: CBackup supports to backup or sync data between 2 different cloud drive accounts directly.
Free cloud storage: CBackup provides each account 10GB of free cloud storage in CBackup Cloud.
The second choice is AOMEI Backupper, another professional backup service. It provides system backup, disk backup, partition backup, and file backup. To perform a personal backup cloud, you can choose the disk backup feature in it.
In addition to cloud, the backup destination can be local drives, external hard drives, NAS/Network drives, etc. You can create full backups, incremental backups, and differential backups in AOMEI Bakupper.
If your computer data is too large to backup, you can use the Splitting feature in Advanced settings to split large files into small image files during the backups.
Here is a simple guideline to use AOMEI Backupper to backup the entire personal computer to cloud in Windows 11/10/8/7:
1. First, download and install the AOMEI Backupper desktop client on your PC.
2. In the Backup tab, click on the Disk Backup option.
3. Click on the Add Disk button to choose the disks you want to backup. Then choose the cloud folder as destination.
4. Finally, press the Start Backup button to perform personal computer cloud backup.
Before making a backup of your computer, you need to check if you have enough cloud backup space in your cloud drive. If you want more free cloud storage for personal use, you can use the combine cloud storage feature in the best cloud backup for personal use - CBackup.
This feature can let you get more cloud storage for free by merging unlimited cloud drive accounts. Selected accounts can come from the same cloud drive, or different cloud drive platforms. So, if you have enough free cloud drive accounts, you can get a larger cloud backup space for free. Let’s see how to do it:
1. Likewise, click on Storage > + Add Cloud. Select all the cloud drive accounts you want to merge and click on Add.
2. Still on the Storage tab, choose the + Add Combined Cloud option.
3. Choose all the cloud storage accounts that you want to merge, and click on Next. After managing the order of these cloud drives, choose Combine to form a combined cloud.
Now, you have a Combined Cloud in the cloud list. When you go to the Backup tab, you can select Backup PC to Combined Cloud to use the larger cloud storage.
Now, you have known something about personal computer cloud backup. 2 best easy backup services have been listed on this page. Choose the best way to backup computer according to your needs. If you need more cloud backup space for personal use, you can try CBackup to expand the cloud storage space for free.