How to Backup All Photos from Google Photos
If you want to backup all photos from Google Photos, you may find the solution on this page. We conclude the detailed steps to get it.
Eliminate all your concerns with the Best Cloud Backup service - CBackupGet Started
Google Photos is a photo sharing and storage service developed by Google. It provides users with a convenient place to store their photos and videos. Since its release, it has been used and loved by many users.
More and more users are putting their important photos and videos on Google Photos, so for data security, many users want to back up all photos from Google Photos to a computer. In addition to this, backing up photos locally makes it easier for users to view and edit them directly.
“ I want to backup all images and videos from Google Photos. But the feature to sync photos between Google Photos and Google Drive is no longer supported, and Google no longer offers unlimited free storage for high-quality photos, so what is the best way to back up all my photos from Google Photos to my computer?”
So, how to backup all photos from Google Photos? Here we conclude two different backup methods. Please read on and find the one that meets your need.
Since the photos take up a large part of Google cloud storage, many users have the need to backup all photos from Google Drive to the computer.
If you want to back up photos from Google Photos to local, how to download all backup photos from Google Photos? You can choose to download all your photos at once, or selectively backup them. Continue reading and pick one according to your habits.
To download all photos from Google Photos, you can use Google Takeout to download all data at once. Just follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Google Takeout website. Check the Google Photos to include it in your download archive. Then click Next step.
2. Then you can set up your archive format. The frequency, file type, file size, and delivery method can be customized according to your needs.
3. After creating the archive, you will receive an email from Google with a link to its location. Then you can download the archive to your computer directly.
If you want just need to download part of the photos from Google Photos, you can just go to Google Photos website on the browser to download photos. Here are the easy steps:
1. Go to the Google Photos page with your browser.
2. Navigate to your photos and select the photos you want to back up to a computer. Then click the three dots button.
3. Select the Download option in the menu to download the selected photos to the computer.
Another backup method is to backup all photos from Google Photos to other cloud storage. Since Google just provides 15GB of free cloud storage only, backup photos from Google Photos to other cloud storage is also an option.
Meanwhile, there is a way to backup all photos from Google Photos to other cloud storage directly: use a third-party tool - MultCloud. Follow the steps below:
1. Sign up for a MultCloud account and log in to it.
2. Click Add Clouds > select Google Photos and another cloud storage like OneDrive.
3. Click the Cloud Transfer tab, choose Google Photos as the source cloud, and select OneDrive as the destination cloud. Finally, press the Transfer Now button.
As we all know, Google just provides 15GB of free cloud storage and is shared by several Google Apps. Therefore, it is quite easy for users to run out of it. You may often save photos and videos in Google Photos, taking up so much storage.
If you have no enough storage to use and do not want to pay for the subscription plans, we highly provide you a free cloud backup service to expand the backup space of Google Cloud - CBackup.
CBackup is a professional cloud backup software, providing a useful feature called Combined Cloud Storage. It allows you to add as many cloud drive accounts as you have to CBackup, containing Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive. Then you can feel free to select several cloud drive accounts to merge them to a Combined Cloud. Thus, you can enjoy unlimited backup space for free.
Now, let’s see how to create a Combined Cloud easily:
1. Download CBackup, sign up for a new account, and log into it.
2. Click on the Storage button to add your Google Drive accounts Select the Google Drive option and click on Authorize Now. You can add as many Google Drive accounts as you have.
3. Click on the + button under the Storage tab, click the + Add Combined Cloud tag in the menu.
4. Tick the boxes beside the cloud storage accounts that you want to merge, and then click on Next > Combine.
5. After the above, you will have a Combined Cloud in the Storage list.
Now, you can select the Combined Cloud as a backup destination to enjoy huge backup space then:
Click Backup > Backup PC to Combined Cloud, and choose files to backup, and select the combined cloud you just created. Finally, press the Start Backup button to backup files to Google Drive hybrid cloud easily and protect more files.
CBackup has the following hightlights for you:
Dispite backup all photos on Google Photos, some users may also want to know how to back up all photos to Google Photos, and here we will show you how to make Google Photos backup all photos. First of all, please download Google Drive for desktop app on your computer. Then backup all photos to Google Photos according to the below steps:
1. Install and run Drive for desktop app and then sign in to your Google Drive account.
2. Then follow Google Drive tour to know how to use Drive for desktop.
3. Click My Computer tab, and click Add Folder to choose folder that contains Photos to backup, then only tick Back up to Google Photos option, and click Done > Save. (you could repeat the process to add other photos folder)
4. Hit Google Drive tab, then choose Stream files or Mirror files to sync files from Google Drive to computer.
Now, all your photos have been backed up to Google Photos.
If you read this article to find how to backup all photos from Google Photos, we hope you have found a suitable way for yourself. And introduce the way to backup all photos to Google Photos as well. Remember to try CBackup when you need larger backup space. It is free and easy to use!