How to Set Up Online Backup of System Easily [Free Guide]
In this post, 2 easy backup services are introduced for online backup system. You can choose one to help you to backup the system on computer with ease.
Eliminate all your concerns with the Best Cloud Backup service - CBackupGet Started
Online backup, also known as cloud backup and remote backup, means backing up data from computer or hard drives to remote servers. The remote servers often locate in a secondary, off-site place.
Then, online backup system is creating an online backup of operating system, which can help you to back up all the system data and files to the cloud. And you can access or restore the system on any device.
You may want to know is online backup secure? How do cloud based backup solutions protect the system? Compared with traditional backup method, online backup is much safer to protect your system data in many aspects:
Among lots of online backup services in the market, you need to choose one after careful comparison. Here, we pick out 2 best cloud backup system services. You can learn the introduction and operation steps of them and make your decision.
AOMEI Backupper is a professional and reliable backup service. It provides comprehensive backup features including system backup, disk backup, partition backup, file backup, etc.
AOMEI Backupper is available in any version of Windows operating systems. You can create a full backup, incremental backup, differential backup of your system or other data.
You can choose any location as the backup destination like cloud drive, local drive, external hard drive, NAS/Network drives, etc. In addition, the operation steps are very simple to follow. So you do not need to learn any IT knowledge at all.
Let’s see how to use AOMEI Backupper to perform cloud backup systems task without effort:
1. First of all, download and set up the AOMEI Backupper desktop application on your computer.
2. In AOMEI Backupper, choose the Backup tab and click on the System Backup option here.
3. AOMEI Backupper will choose all the system partitions as the backup source by default. Then choose the cloud folder on your PC as the backup destination.
3. After that, press the Start Backup button to begin the system backup.
Note: You may want to perform PC auto backup to save time and effort. You can click on the Schedule icon in the left bottom. Choose a time mode for your system backup.
If your system data is bigger than the limitation of desktop cloud drive desktop folder, you can go to Options in the left bottom to use the Splitting feature in the Advanced tab. It will help you to split large image files to small image files during the backup process.
The second option is a professional cloud backup service - CBackup. It supports you to back up system files to different mainstream clouds like Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and its own CBackup Cloud directly. Each CBackup account will get 10GB free cloud storage in CBackup Cloud.
In addition, there are many useful features like Scheduler in CBackup that can make your backup tasks more convenient. In this way, you can backup files to cloud automatically.
Now, let’s see how to backup system files to the cloud via CBackup:
1. First, download and install the CBackup desktop app on your PC. Sign up for a new CBackup account, then run the client to log into your account.
2. In CBackup, click on the My Storage tab. Choose your cloud drive to Authorize Now.
3. Next, go to the Backup tab > select Backup PC to Public Cloud.
4. Choose the system files on your PC as the backup source, and select the cloud drive account as the backup destination. (Here we take OneDrive as an example) Finally, press the Start Backup button to begin the online backup and storage system easily.
Generally, your system data will take up a large storage space. Many cloud services just provides a small cloud storage space for free, which is not enough for your system data. To get more cloud storage for free, CBackup can help you with the combine cloud storage feature in CBackup. Here is the easy guideline to create a combined cloud:
1. Click on the My Storage > + Add Cloud button. Select the cloud drive you want to merge and click on Add. You can add as many accounts as you have.
2. In the My Storage tab, press + Add Combined Cloud then.
3. Tick the boxes beside the cloud storage accounts that you want to merge, and then choose Next. And you can determine the order of the cloud drives, choose Combine to form a combined cloud.
After reading this page, you may know the best method on online backup system. There are 2 backup services and they can help you to backup the entire system or the system files without effort.