How to Perform Cloud Based Server Backup Quickly and Easily
On this page, you will get the easiest way to create cloud based server backup. Read on to get detailed guideline and information.
Eliminate all your concerns with the Best Cloud Backup service - CBackupGet Started
Backup has become the main part of digital society. You may want to know what are the 3 main types of backups. There are 3 common backup types: full backup, incremental backup and differential backup.
Full backup means backup all the data to a cloud storage device, which needs the most backup time. But it can help you to restore data at a high speed.
Incremental backup is a convenient backup method. It only backs up the data that has changed since the last backup operation, which requires less time.
Differential backup solution will copy all data changed from the last full backup, which needs more time than that incremental backup needs.
For cloud based server backup, you can choose any backup method from these 3 methods according to your needs.
In a server, files, folders, databases, hard drives, and more contents are in need to be backed up. There are various backup ways for server in the market now, such as backup to disk, cloud, network location, etc. Now, among these backup solutions, cloud backup can be the best way to backup a server for these reasons:
How to perform a cloud backup for your server? There are lots of cloud based server backup solutions in the market. After comparison, we find the best cloud backup service for you.
The useful backup software is named AOMEI Backupper Server, which allows you to backup your Windows Server with ease and at a high speed. Even if you do not know anything about IT, you can use this easy cloud backup solution directly.
In addition to server backup, you can also use AOMEI Backupper to create backups of your disk, partition, file, and other versions of the Windows system. Full backups, incremental backups, differential backups are all supported in AOMEI Backupper. You can choose any backup method for the server according to your needs.
Now, you can follow the simple guideline to create a cloud based server backup via AOMEI Backupper:
1. First, please download and install the AOMEI Backuppper software on your computer.
2. In AOMEI Backupper, choose the Backup option in the left taskbar. And click on the System Backup button in the right part.
3. All the data in Windows Server will be chosen by default. Then, please choose a backup destination for your server. After that, click on the Start Backup button to perform a cloud based server backup.
After knowing something about cloud based data backup services, you may also need a backup solution for your Windows PC files. How to do Windows cloud backup easily? Here comes a satisfying answer.
You can try this free cloud backup service - CBackup. It supports to backup all your Windows PC files to mainstream cloud drive directly.
What’s more, there are some useful features for backup tasks like Scheduler, File Filter, and Email Notification, which will make your backup tasks much easier.
If you need more cloud storage for your PC files, the combine cloud storage feature in CBackup can help you a lot. With it, you can expand your cloud storage by merging different cloud drive accounts for free.
Click on this Download CBackup button to get it for free. And here is an easy tutorial to backup Windows PC files to the cloud via CBackup.
1. First, sign up for a new CBackup account, then open the desktop client to log into it.
2. On the Storage tab. If you want to create a Windows file backup to Google Drive, select Google Drive > Authorize Now. You can also choose other cloud drives like Dropbox and OneDrive. Grant CBackup to access your cloud drive account.
3. Click on Backup > Backup PC to Public Cloud.
4. Choose Windows PC files as the backup source, and select the Google Drive account you just added to CBackup as the backup destination.
5. Finally, choose the Start Backup button to backup your files from PC to the cloud directly.
Note: When you want to set up an auto backup task, go to the Backup Settings by clicking the Settings button. Enable the Scheduler feature on this page.
There are cloud based server backup solutions and cloud file backup solutions on this page. Detailed guidelines are introduced as well. After reading, you can choose the easy solution for your server or the PC files.