How to Use Cloud Backup HUAWEI | Detailed Guideline Included
Are you confused about cloud backup HUAWEI? Please read on and learn to use HUAWEI Cloud easily.
Eliminate all your concerns with the Best Cloud Backup service - CBackupGet Started
HUAWEI Cloud Backup is a service provided by HUAWEI Mobile Cloud, which can protect your data in HUAWEI mobile phone. HUAWEI Cloud Backup allows you to transfer data to another HUAWEI device, restore data after loss.
Once you have a HUAWEI ID in a HUAWEI device with EMUI 5.1 or higher, you will get 5GB of free cloud storage, which can be used to back up your contacts, photos, videos, and so on. You can use it to synchronize contacts, appointments, WLAN access data as well. In addition, HUAWEI Cloud Backup also supports you to find the lost HUAWEI phone connected to the HUAWEI ID.
If you want to use cloud backup HUAWEI on Android but do not know exactly how to use cloud backup HUAWEI, don’t worry, here we provide you with the detailed steps:
1. On your device, go to the Settings, find and open the Huawei Cloud+.
2. After preparing all the conditions, select the Agree option. If you don’t want it to note you next time, you can tick the Do not remind again option.
3. If you use Huawei Cloud+ for the first time, click on the Turn on Huawei Cloud+ option.
4. If you do not have a HUAWEI ID, select the New option. If you have HUAWEI ID, click on Existing and Log in to your ID.
5. You can check the data you want to back up to Huawei Cloud+.
☛ Note: If you want to set up more for backup, you can go to the Huawei Cloud Settings. There are some other backup features like auto-upload. The uploading frequency is decided by yourself.
When you use HUAWEI Cloud Backup, you may meet several questions such as HUAWEI Cloud Backup failed, HUAWEI Cloud Backup is not freeing up space, do not know how to recover backup data. Don’t be anxious. Here we prepared some frequently answered questions about HUAWEI Cloud Backup for you:
You may ask “Can I recover deleted photos from HUAWEI Cloud?” Certainly, the answer is YES. Just follow the easy steps below:
1. Go to cloud.huawei.com and log into your account. Access the Gallery.
2. Select the Recently deleted option in the right side menu.
3. Click the photos/videos you want to recover and press the Restore icon on the top line.
Are you tired of manual backup? HUAWEI Cloud provides an auto-backup feature as well. Let’s see how to set up an auto backup:
1. Go to the Settings, tap the Users & accounts option.
2. Click the three-dot icon and check the auto-sync data switch ON. Then select OK.
It is known that each HUAWEI ID will get just 5GB of free cloud storage, which is not enough for most users. So, we conclude with 3 different solutions for this issue. Please read on and find the way that suits you best.
HUAWEI provides different subscription plans for users. To expand cloud storage space, paying for a larger space is the most direct method. The subscription plans are as below:
50GB storage space: £ 0.79/month
200GB storage space: £ 2.49/month
2TB storage space: £ 6.99/month
There may be plenty of large caches created by applications, which take up too much storage space. When your cloud storage is not enough, you can clear the application cache and data with the steps:
1. Go to the Settings > Applications > Application Manager.
2. Then you can select the applications you want to clear.
As the mainstream cloud method, cloud backup has influenced people’s daily life a lot. You cannot work and study without cloud backup. As a result, you need larger cloud backup space. In addition to phone data, PC data is also of great importance to be protected by a backup. If you do not want to pay for any subscription plans, we highly recommend you a free cloud backup software - CBackup.
CBackup is a stable and professional backup software for Windows 11/10/8/7/XP. CBackup offers each account 10GB of free storage space called CBackup Cloud. On your computer, you can back up files to CBackup Cloud directly, easily, and for free.
In addition, CBackup also allows you to add public cloud drives to it, including Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox. Then you can back up files to these public clouds. For example, you can back up to OneDrive automatically.
Now, let’s see how to set up a backup to free CBackup Cloud:
1. Download and set up CBackup desktop app on your computer. Run it and sign up for an account.
2. Press on the Backup tab, then select the Backup PC to CBackup Cloud button to create a new backup task.
3. Select files on your computer for backup in the Source wizard. It will determine CBackup Cloud as your backup destination. Then, press the Start Backup button.
☛ Note: CBackup also provides an auto-backup feature. You can set up a Schedule Backup in the Backup Settings. You can pick from the 4 different schedule modes according to your backup need. With the Schedule Backup feature, your backup tasks will be done regularly and automatically, which can save you much time and effort.
After the above, you must have learned something about Cloud Backup HUAWEI. This article has introduced the usage and frequently answered questions of HUAWEI Cloud. Furthermore, a free cloud drive for computer also be introduced and you can try it right now.