How to sync local data to public cloud drive?
CBackup desktop app can enable you to sync data from the local drive to Public Cloud to avoid the risk of data loss.
Eliminate all your concerns with the Best Cloud Backup service - CBackupGet Started
The CBackup desktop app can enable you to sync data from the local drive to Public Cloud to avoid the risk of data loss.
To sync local data to Public Cloud via CBackup, you need to do some preparations:
We need to create a new task before making a sync, the operation of creating a new sync task is as follows.
1. Run the CBackup desktop app, then sign in to the account you created on the official site.
2. Click the Sync Now button under Tasks to create a sync task.
3. Select the Sync PC to Public Cloud option under the PC to Cloud Sync section.
4. In the New Sync Task page, you can modify the default Task Name, and then check the local directories you want to sync.
5. Next, please select a Public cloud (such as One Drive).
6. Finally, Click the Start Sync button to run the sync task immediately, and you can also click the down-arrow button -> Later to add a task merely, then you can run it later.
When you create the sync, you can click the Settings button to configure more settings for the sync task.
Set a sync schedule for automated sync: set the task as a scheduled sync task, please click here to know more details.
Enable email notification for sync progress: a notification can be emailed containing the result of the sync. Click here to know more details.
Enable File Filter: set up file inclusion/exclusion from the source. Click here to know more details.
Other: Sync the deletions in source directory to destination: If you check this option, When files are deleted from the source directory, the same files in the destination directory will also be deleted.
For the created old sync task, you can find its sync Settings by clicking the three-dots button, if you'd like to run it again, please move the cursor on the task box then you'll see an arrow icon, please move the cursor over it and it will change to blue, next, please click it to run a sync again.