Perform Dropbox Business Backup: Complete Guide Here
Are you looking for a way to perform Dropbox for Business backup? Please read this passage and find the best solution.
Eliminate all your concerns with the Best Cloud Backup service - CBackupGet Started
Dropbox for Business, released by Dropbox, is an intelligent workspace where you can store, sync, and share your files. It will not only provides secure file storage but also bring your files and cloud content together with the tools your team wants to use.
Unlike Dropbox, an online personal cloud backup service, Dropbox for Business meets the needs of most small to midsize businesses. Especially, Dropbox Business backup helps enterprise users and some technical personnel. Because their needs for data protection will be more intense, once they encounter data loss or data damage, it may cause a lot of losses. In this passage, you'll get an objective look at Dropbox Business backup and be able to learn about the complete backup guide.
Data loss is the worst thing for every company, especially IT companies. Generally speaking, data loss may be caused by various reasons, for instance: equipment failures, virus attacks, accidental deletion, and so on. Recently we have found that a lot of Dropbox for Business users have suffered the loss of files in the Dropbox for Business folder that contains important documents (such as contracts, project data, etc).
Creating Dropbox Business server backup allows you to restore data quickly in case of file loss. Thus, you don't have to worry about any loss to the company owing to data loss. In view of this, let's talk about how to easily perform Dropbox for Business backups.
You can use the client and the website to upload files and folders to Dropbox for Business and easily complete Dropbox backup without a hitch. After backup, you can recover your data when you need it.
With Dropbox's desktop client, you can create an automatic computer backup to the Dropbox cloud. Besides, the Dropbox sync client automatically syncs all your files across multiple devices like PC, Mac, or mobile phones. You can take the Dropbox desktop app as a Dropbox for Business backup solution with the following tutorial.
1. Download, and install the Dropbox desktop application on your computer.
2. Log in to your Dropbox account. If you don’t have one, please create a Dropbox account first.
3. Navigate to a folder named Dropbox in C:\Users\Username, next add the computer file or folder that you want to backup. Then it will automatically start Dropbox backup.
You can backup Dropbox Business account manually through the Dropbox website as well.
The Steps are as follows:
1. Please go to Dropbox website and sign in to your Dropbox account.
2. Open your files explorer to find the files you want to backup to Dropbox, next drag the files to Dropbox website, then it will sync computer files to Dropbox directly.
✎Note: If you want to keep all computer files on Dropbox, you have to repeat the steps above, but it's going to be time-consuming.
The above is all about how to enable Dropbox for Business backup and restore. However, your data in Dropbox doesn't mean that it is safe enough and you may meet "Dropbox files and folders missing" owing to technical errors, hacker attacks, and so on.
Here we offer you a free Dropbox supplant - CBackup, a professional and reliable cloud backup service, which can help you backup files on Dropbox to other cloud drives quickly and conveniently. For instance, you can backup Dropbox Business to Google Drive, OneDrive, etc. So if you lose files or folders in Dropbox, you can find the backup version on other clouds. You can follow the steps below to back up your files with CBackup.
Click the Download CBackup button below and install it.
1. Then sign up for a CBackup account and log in to your account.
2. Click the My Storage tab, and hit Add Cloud button, next select Dropbox and click Add.
3. After adding, click Backup Tasks and hit New Task tab. Pick the Local Files option to create a backup task for your PC files.
4. Modify the Task Name if you like. Click the Add Source button to select files and folders for backup. Click Add Destination > Single Cloud > Next. Then click Dropbox and hit OK.
✎Note: CBackup can help you combine cloud drives into one to get as much free cloud backup storage as possible. The more cloud accounts you integrate, the more available cloud space you can have.
5. Press Start Backup button to backup the computer to Dropbox easily.
☛Tip: CBackup provides you with some useful features like a scheduled backup. This feature allows you to set up a scheduled backup task, just click Backup Settings > Scheduler tab.
Backing up data is the best solution to respond to any cyber crisis. In this passage, there are 3 ways to perform Dropbox Business backup with ease. In addition, compared with the previous two ways, the third method, CBackup which is the best alternative for Dropbox can cover the malfunction of the Dropbox desktop tool.