Are photos automatically saved to OneDrive?
User case: “I saved a lot of photos in the album on my device, and there is little space for other apps now, can I just automatically upload photos to OneDrive, so that I can access them online anytime?”
As one of the leading cloud storage services on the market, OneDrive is also appreciated by many photographers due to its high compatibility of photo backup. So, multiple OneDrive users are curious about how to achieve auto upload photos to OneDrive Android or automatically move photos to OneDrive from iPhone.
No worries. Read the content below and all your anxieties will be terminated soon.
Table of Contents
Why do I automatically save photos to OneDrive?
Why do you need to automatically back up photos on OneDrive? Without any protection in the local, your photo files may face multiple risks, like being mistakenly deleted, disrupted, or inaccessible. By saving photos to OneDrive automatically, your data will be preserved in the cloud securely.
If you’re troubled by the time-consuming and complex process of photo upload on OneDrive manually, you’d better set up auto-save photos in OneDrive from your device. Besides, the whole process will be finished with higher efficiency and help you save local storage space as well. So how to automatically backup files to OneDrive? Please continue reading.
How do I set up auto upload photos to OneDrive?
Here, we will display a high efficient way to help you realize auto unload photos to OneDrive from PC and common methods to automatically backup files from Android or iOS devices in this post below.
Upload photos to OneDrive automatically from PC
If you are concerned about the data loss in local photo archive and prefer to transfer them to OneDrive folder automatically, which would be securer and more effective, you’re highly recommended to try CBackup, a professional and powerful cloud backup tool, to get auto-upload multiple photos from PC, etc. to OneDrive easily for free.
With CBackup, it is rather easy and fast to carry out auto PC to cloud backup due to its clear interface and user-friendly design. It allows you to automatically back up important various files, including documents, photos and videos, from your computer to the secure clouds without downloading and re-uploading.
Since CBackup supports third-party cloud storage, like Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive as the backup destination, it can be the best alternative for you to automatically save photos to OneDrive swiftly for free. You can create schedule backup in a frequency time, such as daily, weekly, monthly and one time only as you like.
✿Top pick: CBackup- multiple valuable services for you:
☛Cloud to Cloud Backup & Sync: You can perform files backup from one public cloud to another for free easily via CBackup. With its Web APP, you’re allowed to get auto-sync between cloud drives directly and quickly.
☛Combined Cloud: CBackup allows to combine idle space of multiple cloud drives or accounts to get unlimited cloud storage at no extra cost.
☛Schedule Sync: Besides scheduled file backup, it offers schedule sync as well.
☛Special Services: You can enjoy file filter, backup scheme, allocate space, flexible restore and so on with CBackup.
☛Security: It offers high security to your private data based on 256-bit AES Encryption, OAuth Authorization System, and GDPR policy.
✎Note: Every CBackup account can enjoy free cloud storage of 10 GB in CBackup Cloud.
OK, let’s come to the point now! How to upload photos to OneDrive automatically on PC via CBackup? The detailed operation steps are displayed as follows, please follow now:
1. Download CBackup and finish the installation at first.
2. Run CBackup, sign up for a CBackup account, and sign in.
3. Click "My Storage" on the left bar, select “OneDrive” and click "Authorize Now". Then please follow the guide to grant CBackup to add your OneDrive account.
4. Next, select "Backup", and then hit the "Backup PC to Public Cloud" button to create your photo backup task.
5. Now, you can edit the "Task Name" as you prefer, and choose local photo files you want to backup to OneDrive. Then, select OneDrive as the target location.
6. Tab "Settings" at the bottom, and tick the "Set a backup schedule for automated backup" option, choose the time you want to backup files to OneDrive, and click "OK".
7. Finally, press "Start Backup" to backup picture files to OneDrive automatically.
Upload photos to OneDrive automatically from Android/iOS
In addition to automatically transfer photos to OneDrive from PC, many other users may demand to upload pictures to OneDrive on their mobile devices. So let’s see how to solve this problem easily.
◆Automatically backup photos to OneDrive from iOS
Here’s the guide to upload photos to OneDrive from iOS automatically, please do as follows:
1. First of all, download OneDrive for iOS and log in to your OneDrive account you have (or sign up for a new one if necessary).
2. On the main page of OneDrive, tap on “Me” on the top-left corner, and click the “Settings” option.
3. Next, click on “Camera Upload”, and change the switch to enable automatically uploading iOS photos to OneDrive.
◆Automatically backup photos to OneDrive from Android
If you are an Android user, here’s the guide to upload pictures to OneDrive from Android automatically, please do as follows:
1. Likewise, download OneDrive for Android first, and log in to your account.
2. Then, tab the “Me” icon in the lower-right corner and click Settings.
3. Now, please locate the “Camera Upload” option, click it and toggle the switch to allow automatically upload photo files to OneDrive.
4. After that, you will see prompts popping up, please just click the “CONFIRM” option to start automatically backup Android photos to OneDrive.
Bonus tip: What if the cloud storage is insufficient?
Since OneDrive offers only 5GB of free storage space for users, it may be not enough for you to backup large files to OneDrive smoothly. If you need more backup space for photo files for free, you can try the following 2 ways via CBackup. Please read on.
Method 1. Choose CBackup Cloud as backup destination:
As mentioned in the foregoing part, CBackup offers 10 GB of free cloud storage in CBackup Cloud, so you’re allowed to turn to CBackup Cloud as the backup destination If your OneDrive backup space is insufficient.
Just do the same as the detailed steps above, and you just need to select “CBackup Cloud” as file backup destination.
Method 2. Combine multiple storage spaces:
What if the CBackup Cloud storage is inadequate for you as well? Don’t worry. There is another alternative for you: Combined Cloud. You are able to merge different cloud drives or several cloud accounts of one cloud into one to get a huge combined cloud.
Here is an example of combining multiple OneDrive accounts, please do as follows. (You can also combine other cloud storage if you have.)
1. Add your OneDrive accounts to CBackup as many as you have like mentioned above.
2. After adding, click the “My Storage”> "Add Combined Cloud" button in turn.
3. Please tick the boxes next to OneDrive accounts that you added. After that, click on "Next". Then, you will have a "Combined Cloud" in your clouds list.
If you are anxious about how to automatically upload photos to OneDrive, after reading the whole passage, you must have known how to realize auto-save photos in OneDrive from devices, like PC, Android and iOS devices. CBackup can really be considered as the best and simplest way to solve your problem from Windows, which is quite easy, fast, secure and cost-effective. You can also enjoy unlimited online storage for free via CBackup.