How to Backup Lenovo Laptop | 4 Methods Included
This article will show you 4 different ways to backup Lenovo laptop with ease. According to your own need, you can select the best one.
Eliminate all your concerns with the Best Cloud Backup service - CBackupGet Started
I have a Lenovo laptop and I use it for work. There are lots of important files on it and I want back Lenovo laptop to protect my data. Can I set up a backup for my Lenovo laptop? If I can, I want to know a convenient way to get it. Thanks in advance!
Lenovo is a popular manufacturer around the world. There is an increasing number of people who use Lenovo laptop as their personal computer. Thus, backup Lenovo laptop has become a demand of users. Certainly, you can set up a backup Lenovo laptop, we will introduce sufficient backup methods for you as below.
To set up a backup for Lenovo laptop, there are two different modes to choose - file backup and system backup. The first backup mode is backup Lenovo laptop file. For this, we prepared 2 file backup software.
If you want to set up a backup Lenovo laptop in Windows 10 or other versions of Windows systems, you can use Windows File and History, a built-in backup tool recommended by Microsoft. So it is suitable for file backup very much. Once you use File and History feature, it can help you backup your Lenovo laptop file automatically. Here are the simple steps:
1. First, type file history in the search column of the taskbar to find the backup tool.
2. Press the Turn On button in the right-down corner to enable File History.
3. Once you see the following window, File History has been on to back up your Lenovo laptop already.
4. You can go to the Keep my backups window to set up the length of backup.
The other backup mode is to backup Lenovo laptop file to the cloud. So you need a professional cloud backup software like CBackup. CBackup allows you to backup files from your Lenovo laptop to the cloud directly. Each account will be given 10GB of free cloud storage called CBackup Cloud. With it, you can backup Lenovo laptop files of any size and type.
If you do not want to use CBackup Cloud as your backup destination, CBackup also allows you to add other cloud drive accounts to it, including Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive. You can upload files to Shared Google Drive or other mainstream cloud drives that you trust for free.
Let’s see how to backup Lenovo laptop file via CBackup:
1. Download and install CBackup desktop application on your Lenovo laptop. Launch it and sign up for a new account.
2. Click on the Backup section, and press the Backup PC to CBackup Cloud button to create a new Lenovo laptop file backup.
3. Select Lenovo laptop files that you want to back up to CBackup Cloud, and choose CBackup Cloud as backup destination.
5. Finally, press the Start Backup button to start the Lenovo laptop file backup.
☛ Note: When you use CBackup to back up, you can use some other features just like Scheduled Backup. CBackup provides 4 different Scheduled Modes including One time only, Daily, Weekly, and Monthly. You can pick any one of them according to your need. Then your files will be backed up with the selected frequency automatically. What's more, you can also set up a scheduled sync like scheduled sync to OneDrive or other cloud drives.
If you need a service for system backup Lenovo laptop, please read on to learn more about the information about the second backup mode - system backup.
Also, Windows Backup and Restore is a built-in backup tool. Differ from File and History, Backup and Restore provides system images feature so that users can back up their whole computer system directly. Just follow these steps below:
1. Go to Backup and Restore and click on the Set up backup link.
2. If you want to backup Lenovo laptop to a hard drive, choose a drive as your backup destination. Or you can choose to Save on a network.
3. Then check the Let Windows choose option to create a system image backup. Or you can choose to create a custom backup by clicking the Let me choose option.
4. Then it will start scheduled backup at 7:00 PM. You can reschedule it by clicking on the Change schedule option. After setting up, click the Save settings and run backup button to perform the Lenovo laptop backup.
AOMEI Backupper Standard is a free backup software for Windows systems so it is suitable for your Lanovo laptop as well. There are many useful features in AOMEI Backupper Standard: System Backup, File Backup, Disk Backup and so on. You can use System Backup in AOMEI Backupper Standard with these easy steps:
1. Download and install AOMEI Backupper Standard on your Lenovo Laptop.
2. Click on the Backup tab > System Backup button.
3. Select the backup destination to save the system image, then you can Start Backup.
4. You can go to the Schedule Settings window to set up an auto-backup for your Lanovo laptop backup.
If you read this article to find a way to backup Lenovo laptop, we hope it is useful for you. If you want to protect your files on Lenovo laptop, you can try backing up them to a reliable cloud drive like CBackup. It is quite easy to use and free!