How to Share Photos on Google Photos with Ease
This article posts information about how to share photos on Google Photos. And we also prepare a cloud to cloud transfer solution for you to share photos.
Eliminate all your concerns with the Best Cloud Backup service - CBackupGet Started
“Hello, I was attempting to share some pics from Google Photos. Is there any way to share Google photos to only selected people? One of the most irritating things I feel about photos is, if I have to share an album by sharing a URL, I can't do it with only a few selected people. It creates a publicly accessible URL. Is there is any way to achieve this?”
Some users like that in the case above want to share photos but do not know how to share photos on Google Photos. If your encounter the same problem, do not worry, please continue reading to get to know some effective solutions to share photos or move Google Photos to another account easily.
Since you may use Google Photos on different devices, we have prepared 3 different methods for you to solve how to share Google Photos.
If you are using a device based on an iOS system, you can refer to the steps below:
1. Download and install the Google Photos application from App Store.
2. Launch the app, select the photos you want to share with others, and click the Share to icon.
3. Then you can choose the share location.
If you are using an Android device, you can follow this guideline:
1. Download and install Google Photos from Play Store.
2. Open the app, choose the photos you want to share, and click the share icon.
3. Choose the sharing option and type in the contact, phone number, email address.
If you want to share photos from Google Photos on the computer, here are the easy steps:
1. Go to the Google Photos website, and log into your account.
2. In the Photos tab, choose the photos that need to be shared, and click the share icon.
3. Choose the share option or create a share link.
As we all know, Google Photos and other Google apps like Google Drive share the same cloud storage. So many users save their photos on Google Drive as well. If the photos you want to share are in Google Drive, how to share photos on Google Drive? We highly recommend the free cloud service - CBackup.
CBackup allows you to add multiple cloud drive accounts, such as Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, FTP/SFTP. Then you can set up a cloud to cloud transfer task to share photos between different cloud drive accounts easily. What’s more, you can use the schedule feature to share photos automatically with the selected frequency.
Let’s see how to share pictures on Google Drive effectively:
1. Go to the CBackup website. Sign up for your account and log into it.
2. Click on the My Storage tab, then click the Add Clouds button to add your Google Drive account.
3. Then select Sync, click on the Sync Public Cloud to Public Cloud button to create a new cloud to cloud sync task for your photo sharing.
4. Hit New Task in next window, then press the Add Source button to choose the photos on Google Drive, press the Add Destination button to choose the target cloud drive account.
5. Finally, select the Start Sync button to share photos on Google Drive to another cloud drive account easily.
Your photos may take up a large storage space of your Google Drive. Many users try to reduce Google Photos file size to save Google storage. But if you really have a lot of photos to store and back up, then you'd better expand your Google storage.
To get more Google storage, you can pay for its subscription plans. At the same time, you can use CBackup to get unlimited Google Photos storage for free. CBackup allows you to merge multiple Google Drive accounts into a combined cloud so that you will have the sum of the storage space of these accounts.
If you want to expand your Google storage, just follow these easy steps:
1. Please log into CBackup desktop app.
2. First, click on the My Storage > + Add Cloud button to add your Google Drive accounts. You can add as many as you have.
3. Next, choose the My Storage tab, press + Add Combined Cloud.
4. Check the Google Drive accounts that you want to merge, and then click on Next > Combine.
5. After the above, you can select the Combined Cloud as a backup destination for your Google photos.
That’s all about how to share photos on Google Photos. No matter what device you are using, there is always a suitable method for you. Besides, we also introduce a free cloud service - CBackup to you. With the help of it, you can share photos on Google Drive between different cloud drive accounts easily. What’s more, you can get more Google storage for free via CBackup.