How to Get Google Drive 1TB Even More for Free
Do you know how to get Google Drive 1TB free? On this page, you can learn the easiest way to combine 1TB and more Google Drive storage for free. Scroll down and get more information.
Eliminate all your concerns with the Best Cloud Backup service - CBackupGet Started
Users who join Google Drive get a free 15GB of storage for saving documents, photos, sheets, and more. But the important data in the computer far exceeds the free quota given by the Google Drive provider, especially when the user needs to back up the data such as videos, a few files may run out of Google Drive account space. More and more users are looking for solutions to get Google Drive 1TB.
Google Drive offers you a space subscription plan with different amounts, which does not have a Google Drive 1TB subscription plan, which means that you need to choose to purchase at least 2TB of storage for $9.99 per month. The storage space purchased is time-sensitive, so in the long run, getting Google Drive 1TB costs more. If you need a solution to get more Google Drive space at zero cost, keep reading this article.
In the past, Google Maps provided a feature where you could get up to 1TB of Google Drive storage for free by doing Contributions, Reviews, Photos, but unfortunately, this benefit is no longer available. So is there a way to get 1TB of Google Drive space for free? The answer is yes. You can easily expand the space by connecting multiple Google Drive accounts as well as idle storage.
CBackup is a professional multi-cloud management and cloud backup service, it’s the easiest and safest way to get 1TB of storage space by connecting multiple cloud drives to CBackup and combining their storage space. While CBackup doesn't directly give users 1TB of storage, you can take advantage of the free space on multiple cloud drives (google drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, etc.) and be secure enough.
The space and data of all added cloud drive accounts can only be accessed by the user himself, CBackup is based on the OAuth authorization framework and uses 256-bit AES encryption for data transmission, the user's account, and data will always be highly protected.
Connect two basic Google Drive accounts to CBackup to get a 30GB backup space instantly, if you need 1TB or even more Google Drive storage, you can simply continue to add other cloud drives, including your OneDrive, Dropbox account, etc. CBackup has a simple interface, is easy to operate, and is configured with many powerful features to make the backup-to-cloud process easier.
Now follow the steps below to learn how to increase Google Drive storage for free.
1. Download the security app CBackup to the desktop, create a CBackup account and log in.
2. Click My Storage, select Google Drive, then hit Authorize Now, then log in to your Google Drive account on the navigation page and grant CBackup access to the files in it.
3. Back to the CBackup interface, you need to continue to complete the addition of the cloud drive, you can modify the Cloud name and adjust the Storage path, click the checkbox in front of the Note and click OK.
Then continue to add more cloud drive accounts in the same way, such as Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox. CBackup doesn’t limit the number of drives to add, and users can expand the storage space as much as possible.
1. In the My Storage interface, click + Add Combined Cloud in the menu.
2. You can rename the combined cloud to make it easier to distinguish, then tick the cloud drives you added that need to be consolidated, and click Next to continue.
3. You can edit the order in which files are backed up to the cloud drive by the up or down triangle icon and click Combine.
You can continue to use CBackup to automatically upload files to Google Drive as an incremental backup.
1. Click Backup > Backup PC to Combined Cloud.
2. In the next interface, select the files and folders on your local disk that need to be backed up, then select Combined Cloud as the backup destination. Click Start Backup to back up the file to Google Drive combined cloud.
Besides, you could use the valuable features of CBackup to protect your data better:
Getting Google Drive 1TB for free is doable, with the help of CBackup. CBackup can easily combine multiple cloud drives, combine their storage as a full backup space, and provide the ability to back up local files to the Google hybrid cloud. If you need to expand your Google Drive storage as well, get started.