In this article. we'll learn CBackup's main features, please see below:
1. Add your personal cloud drive and combine them into unlimited backup space.
2. Backup files on computers to CBackup Cloud, the cost-effective and safe cloud.
3. Schedule Backup: set up daily, weekly, monthly, or a specific time to backup, and CBackup will help you backup data automatically.
4. No limit to backup version so that you can retrieve all backup versions here.
CBackup is divided into the web client and desktop app. The difference between them is that the web client supports the backup of your data on your Clouds to another Cloud, while the desktop application can backup the files on your computer to CBackup Cloud.
CBackup web client support IE9.0 and above or other compatible browsers.
Operating Systems that CBackup desktop app supported：
Microsoft Windows 10 (all editions, 32-bit and 64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all editions, 32-bit and 64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (all editions, 32-bit and 64-bit)
Microsoft Windows XP (all editions, 32-bit and 64-bit)
Install and uninstall
You just open the CBackup website and login to use CBackup web client, no need to install and uninstall.
To install CBackup desktop app,
After downloading the CBackup installation package, run the self-extracting setup program CBackup.exe. When the popup window appears, click Next and follow the wizard installation guide. After the installation process has completed, you may be prompted to restart your computer to completely finish the installation.
To uninstall CBackup desktop app,
CBackup can be uninstalled using one of 2 methods:
1. Go to Start Menu ->All Programs -> CBackup -> Uninstall CBackup.
2. Go to Windows Control Panel ->Programs and Functions, and select CBackup.
Note: To completely uninstall the software you may be prompted to restart your computer, which can be deferred until later if you wish.