In this article, we'll learn the steps to create and manage our CBackupper account. At first, we need to go to http://www.cbackup.com/. next, let us learn about account creation, login, and other account-related operations.
Please follow the steps below to create an account:
1. Go to http://www.cbackup.com/, and then click Sign Up in the upper right corner.
2. Type your email, set password and username, and then click Sign Up.
3. The system will send the verification code to the email you filled in. You need to log into your mailbox and copy the verification code to this page. Then click Submit to make a successful register.
4. Then this account can be used to log in to CBackupper.
If you forget the password of CBackupper, you can follow the steps below to reset it:
1. Open http://www.cbackup.com/ then click Forgot Password in any CBackupper login interface.
2. Please follow the popover to set your new password.
If you would like to change the password, please follow the steps below to change your password:
1. Log in CBackupper, click username, then click Account in the drop-down list, then click Change.
2. Please fill your old password and new password then click OK and the password will be changed.
If you’d like to change your name, please follow the steps below to modify,
1. Log in CBackupper, then click on Account.
2. Type a new name in the Name box then click Save.
In CBackupper web client,
If you’d like to logout your CBackupper account, please click on your username in the navigation bar then click Logout in the drop-down menu, thus, you can logout your account.
In CBackupper desktop app,
click the Account and Logout button on the bottom right to logout the account.